Next!!!!

Yn's Pov: When I woke up this morning I notice Roc wasn't in bed so I did my morning routine. Then walked downstairs confused then stopped at my tracks when I smelled something funny really funny!
Jasmine:(goes to the kitchen grabs a apple and bites in to it) Morning mommy
Yn:(trying to figure where that smell coming from)Morning
Roc:(waking up form his sleep looks at you)
Yn:(sees him looking at you ignores him and goes in the kitchen to get something to eat)
Roc:(comes in the kitchen) Morning princess (gives Jas a kiss on her cheeks)
Jas:Morning daddy(eating)
Roc:Morning bae (coming behind you)
Yn:(pushes him out your way but then notice a hickey on his neck looks at it then looks at him back and forth) Is that a mf hickey that is on your damn neck Chresanto!!?
Roc:(speechless) No uhhhh it's a rash
Yn:(looks at him giving him how stupid do you think I am look) Ar-(gets cut off by Jayda walking into the kitchen)
Jayda:(comes in the kitchen) Morning everybody
Yn:(ignores what she said)How dumb do you think I am Roc??!!
Roc:(speechless)
Jayda:Y'all always arguing
Yn:If you don't like it be free to leave Jayda
Jayda:(gives Yn a face)
Yn:I'm fucking talking to you Roc!!?!??
Jayda:If he does not want to answer leave him alone until he made up his mind to tell you!
Yn:First of all who tf was talking to you Jayda mind your damn business cause I sure didn't know that he couldn't open his damn mouth to say something and hired a person to speak for him!
Jayda:I was just saying no need to get the smart mouth or (gets cut off
Yn:Or What!!?
Jayda:I'm just not
Yn:(rolls eyes walks up the stairs)
Jasmine:(is in her room playing)
Roc:(about to go upstairs)
Jayda:(grabs him and starts kissing him)
Roc:(Not kissing back pushes her runs up the stairs)
Jayda:(surprised thinking about what she should do next goes upstairs)
In Yn and Roc's Room:
Yn:(laying in bed)
Roc:(lays behind her)
Yn:(moves away from him)
Roc:(trying to touch her) Bae why are you doing this??
Yn:Who did you get it from you answer me I answer your question!?!
Roc:Got What??!
Yn:Don't play stupid!!
Roc:It's a rash babe
Yn:That sure don't look like a fucking rash to me (goes to bathroom comes out 10 minutes dressed up walks out the room in to Jasmine's room. While Roc is following behind standing there puts Jas's shoes on and grabs her hand and car keys about to walk out the door but Roc blocks the door way.)
Roc:Where are you going now? (about to cry)
Yn:For some fresh air with my daughter.
Roc:(goes to sit on the couch with his head down)
Yn:(looks at him and walk out with Jas)

Roc:(goes to sit on the couch with his head down) Yn:(looks at him and walk out with Jas)