Guess Who!!!!

Later On That Same Day At 8:00 p.m.:
      Yn's Pov: Later on that day me and Jasmine decided to just go home and paint each other's nails and come up with names for the baby boy and babygirl. But the whole time I was still thinking about the idea of Jayda staying for a couple of days. I have a funny feeling about it like fr fr. Then I got interrupted by Roc kissing my cheeks not even realizing he came in.
Jasmine: Hey daddy(still painting Yn's nails)
Roc:(laughs with a sarcastic face) So all I get is a "Hi daddy" where is my hug and kiss that is how you show daddy love (picks Jas from the floor throwing her in the air while catching her and kissing her cheek)
Jasmine:(laughing)
Roc:(puts Jas down)
Yn:I need to tell y'all something.
Both:What is it?!
Yn:(Laughs) Well my so called sister Jayda is coming to visit.
Roc:What Why And Where Tf She Gonna Stay?!
(feeling a type of way)
Jasmine:oooouuuuuu daddy said a bad word(saying how the little kids be saying it)
Yn and Roc:(Looks at Jas with the we better not hear you say that face)
Jas:Okkkkk I'm so confused (continue painting Yn's nails)
Yn:She is gonna stay here Roc for just 2 weeks after that she is gonna leave. It's now too late to change my mind because she asked me and I already said it's fine with me.
Roc:But you didn't even ask me though to if it was "fine" with me! Did you?
Yn:Roc let's not do this right now.
Roc:She better not try any lick shit or I'm gonna kick her out early than she's supposed to.
Yn:Yeah O-(gets cut off by the doorbell ringing)
Everyone:(Looks at each other)
Yn:Roc just go answer the door.
Roc:Why me it could be for you.
Yn:You don't know that.
Roc:Says the pregnant lady that is supposed to have her sister visiting.
Yn:That's tomorrow.(rolls her eyes smiling)
Roc:yea-(gets cut off by doorbell ringing again) Ok BAE I'll be back then! (Goes downstairs and answer the door and looks surprised)
????:Hey Roc! Long time no see!
Roc:(looks at her) Yeah Wassup Ynnnnnnn your sister that was supposed to come tomorrow is here!
Yn:(comes down stairs with Jasmine) What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to come tomorrow Jayda.
Jayda:I decided to come today instead didn't you miss me! (hugging Jasmine while Jas looking confused like someone walking in uninvited somewhere)
Yn:Okkk (confused looking at Roc)
Roc:(Giving Yn the Why she got to come here face)
Yn:(shrugs)
Jas:(just standing next to Yn and Roc and looking)
Jayda:What's up with the faces? (laughs putting feet on the couch)
Still Yn's Pov: I know me and Jayda are sisters but she is gonna have to change her ways and attitude. She is not going to be coming up at my house acting like this especially around my mf child! She has to understand things are different around here!!
Roc's Pov: Damnnnnn this is going to be a long ass 2weeks! I have to say this is crazy but I can't lie Jayda does look really different from the last time we fucked around with each other such as the hair, the face and especially that ass!!Ok let me control my self!
Jayda's Pov: Damnnnnn daddy Roc got sexier he put the S in front of E-X-Y!! And to be honest I'm gonna try to fuck! What am I saying "try" to fuck I'm going to fuck!!(With this evil laugh!!!)

 She is not going to be coming up at my house acting like this especially around my mf child! She has to understand things are different around here!!Roc's Pov: Damnnnnn this is going to be a long ass 2weeks! I have to say this is crazy but I can'...