How Could You Forget

Gonna Be Skipping To The Saturday You Come Home From The Hospital:
Yn's Pov: 30th time calling Roc in a row I'm still in the hospital which I was been suppose to be picked up from the hospital since 10:00 this morning. Now it's almost 1:00 in the damn afternoon and Roc's ass is still not here!
Yn:(sitting on the chair rocking Tiara to sleep still trying to get in touch with Roc)
Nurse:(walks in the room) Hey Mrs.August(gets cut off by you correcting her)
Yn:Not married to him it's just Mrs.YLN and Yes
Nurse:Oh sorry but Mrs.YLN have you got a hold of anyone yet to pick you up because you were supposed to be picked up hours ago and your time is almost up you have until 1:20.
Yn:(still rocking tiara to sleep) Ok thanks I'll be picked up before 1:20 I promise.
Nurse: Ok (walks out)
Yn:(tears starts to form calls Roc's mom hoping she picks up after the 2nd ring she answers)
Conversation Between Them:
Roc's Mom:Hello
Yn:(crying to how disrespected she feels) Hello
Roc's Mom:(really worried) Omg Yn honey what's wrong??
Yn: If you are not busy can you please I'm begging you come get me from the hospital I have no body to come get me and they wouldn't let me go home by myself someone have to come sign me out.
Roc's Mom: No problem! Sweetie no need to beg me I'm also your mom I'll be there in like 10 to 15 minutes you can start getting packed up.
Yn:Ok thanks
Roc's Mom:No problem
Yn:ok bye
Roc's Mom:Bye sweetie
Yn:(hangs up gets tiara ready and get herself ready)

Yn:Ok thanks Roc's Mom:No problem Yn:ok bye Roc's Mom:Bye sweetie Yn:(hangs up gets tiara ready and get herself ready)

15 minutes later Roc's mom picked you and Tiara up with Jas and dropped you guys straight home after bringing y'all somewhere to eat

Yn:(gets home with Tiara and Jas)
Jas:(sittings on couch playing with Tiara in car set while watching tv)
Yn:(leaves them goes up stairs and get settled real quick  goes in Roc and your room while enters room notice Roc laying down watching tv)
Roc:(looks at you) When you get here??
Yn:(start pissing back and forth in a way still trying to control what she about to say how it comes out) Really are you kidding me this whole time I have been calling you, you've just been here doing shit just watching tv! I can't believe this right now.(starts taking some clothes out of her dresser then walks to Jas room taking clothes out of her dresser too while Roc following behind)
Roc:Where you going??
Yn:I'm leaving!
Roc: leaving???!!!
Yn:Yes I'm leaving you I try so hard when it came to our relationship but it just doesn't work!!(pushing him out before your way packing her things)
Roc:Your not leaving me!(grabbing your arm)
Yn:(sarcastically laughs pulling her arm away from him) Says who?!
Roc:Says me! Cause I can't let someone I love go like that again
Yn:(tears start coming) I'm done believing your lies like Fr the lies that you told me you would always treat me like a queen that I am, and most of all you'll never leave my side! You should've been there for me Roc every step of the way since I was in that hospital bed about to give birth to your second daughter! You just left after I gave birth not even one night you came and spend the night with us in the hospital that is so fucking sad!!!
Roc:They weren't lies you are just afraid to trust me ever since I made my first mistake!
Yn:You damn right!!But you would never lie like that to your side hoe Kiara!
Roc:No babe I can exp-(gets cut off)
Yn:(walks downstairs puts things in one of the cars takes Jas and tiara puts them in back seat making sure their seatbelt is on while the whole time Roc following in tears)
Roc:Yn baby stop doing this to us the kids
Yn:(gets in drivers seat)Don't worry about us
Roc:(goes to where Jas's sitting whispers things to her which made her start crying)I'm sorry and just know that daddy will always love you(kisses her forehead)
Jas:Where are we going daddy??
Roc:I don't know but don't forget I will always love you baby girl (opens car door hugs Jas)
Jas:(crying while hugging back) I love you too Daddy
Roc:(goes to where Tiara is kisses her forehead) Love you
Jas and Tiara:(both starts crying)
Yn and Roc:(looks at each other one last time while tears running down their cheeks)
Yn:(drives off knowing that she is not supposed to be driving for about a month her doctor have told her before she left the hospital)
Roc:This Is Hard!(watches the car drive off until he can't see it anymore goes inside start drinking like crazy calling his mom telling her what had happened then holding a gun in his hands pointing towards his head)
Roc's mom:(feels like something is going on with Roc start driving to Roc's house while trying to reach Yn)