Dont Think I'm Ready!!

Yn's Pov: I'm here still sitting in the bathroom throwing up trying to find a way to walk or whatever to get to the bed since the bathroom is in my room. But still I don't think I'm ready for another child especially by Roc all the drama that is going on I don't think it's the best idea to have one at the time. What I'm thinking I should do is get an abortion with out no one knowing but not sure about that I'm still thinking about that.
Yn:( crawling to the bed still feeling sick finally gets there and lays down watching tv thinking then finally falls asleep)
Roc:(walks in and looks at u on the bed walks slowly towards you then kisses your forehead walking to the bathroom to take a shower but stops at his tracks sees the pregnancy test reads it then goes straight to where you were and wakes you up looking mad)Yn wake your ass up!
Yn:(waking up slowly feeling confused) Why tf you wake me up can't you see me trying to sleep with your rude ass(*you get mad when someone interrupts your sleep)
Roc:Fuck that Fuck wrong with you not telling me about you being pregnant
Yn:(sits up) You need to calm tf down I was gonna tell you. But how u find out?
Roc: obviously you left the damn pregnancy test laying on the bathroom floor.
Yn:(putting head in her hands) I was planning to tell you.
Roc: Yeah sure you was. (walks in the bathroom slams the door)
Yn:(goes downstairs to find something to eat)
Roc:(gets out the bathroom from taking a shower and gets dress)

 (walks in the bathroom slams the door)Yn:(goes downstairs to find something to eat)Roc:(gets out the bathroom from taking a shower and gets dress)

Roc's Pov: Yn have lost her damn mind for not telling me about her being pregnant fuck wrong with her. And I am happy that we gonna be expecting another child can't wait though. I get ready and I'm about to go to Desiree's house to see my son but gonna tell Yn I'm going to the studio and mall cause if she knows she gonna go crazy.
Roc:(walks downstairs to see Yn eating cereal so I just walk past her and was about to go out the door when I heard the words that I would never want to hear)
Yn:I'm going to try to get an abortion tomorrow.
Roc:(turns around fast and mad) TF FUCK WRONG WITH YOU GETTING A ABORTION! YOU TRYING TO KILL OUR UNBORN? FOR WHAT?! YOU GOT ME ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP YN WEATHER YOUR ASS LIKE IT OR NOT YOUR HAVING MY SECOND CHILD!!
Yn:(gets scared) IM JUST NOT READY FOR ANOTHER ONE ESPECIALLY BY YOUR ASS ROC THERE IS TO MUCH GOING ON FOR ANOTHER CHILD  RIGHT NOW!
Roc:FUCK THIS SHIT BRUH!(walks out slamming door making Yn jump a little and he speeds off)
Yn:(crying ) You have got to be kidding me.