Chapter 2

I'm filming my show today and I'm very excited. For some reason, I can only think about the message Noah sent me. He sent X's, like...Kisses? I know if I dwell on this too much it'll distract me so I'm just gonna ignore it for now. I don't know how but I'll manage.

"Hey Anna, you ready to film your show."  Anthony asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I laugh.

"Well, the studio is set. We made it look like the background on your channel."

"Really? Wow, thank you!"

"No problem. Now get to work" Anthony overexaggerates.

"Yes boss" I salute.
-------------------

Filming was a breeze. Even though there was a lot that went behind the scenes, it was still manageable. I love how some of the Smosh cast is in the background supporting you. It was nice to see Shayne, Olivia, Courtney, Keith, and Noah there, making the show more interesting with there witty comments.

Since we're on the topic of Noah. He was a bit distracting cause when I would make eye contact I would think about the text and I would start stumbling over my words. A part of me wished that he wasn't there. Other than that I'm completely in love with my show. It's the perfect combination between comedy and girl world.

"Anna, I absolutely love your show it makes me so...ahhhh" Olivia laughs waving her hands all around.

I thank her and head to the break room for some water. I didn't realize I would be talking that much or that I would be covering so many topics for one episode.

The break room isn't that big. There's a fridge, a microwave, a water dispenser, and some other kitchen appliances. I rush over to the water dispenser and start pouring it in the cup.

"Good job filming today"

I drop my cup and the water spills on my pants and shoes. I jumped so far back I might as well be out of the room. I can feel the anger rush through my body in an instant.

I spin around to come face to face with Noah.

"Oh my goodness, Anna, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Oh gosh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Noah. It's just water."

"No, it's not. I can give you ride home so you can get your clothes changed."

"Noah I have a car and it's honestly okay. I have spare clothes in the back of my car."

"Okay well, we're about to film Put It In My Mouth, you coming?"

"Yeah why not" 

I pour another cup of water while he waits for me at the door. We walk next to each together laughing about random stuff and he was also explaining things that were hanging on the wall and there wasn't that much from the break room to his set, but still, it was nice.

"Oh, it's Noah. Late to his own show." Sonny says laughing.

"Sorry, I spilled water on Anna." Noah explains slightly blushing.

Why is he blushing I'm the one who got water spilled on them. I'm happy it didn't spill on my shirt cause I do not need to recreate spring break.

I sit next to Kieth who is talking to Olivia. They both turn and look at me with curious looks in their eyes. 

"What?"

"Don't what us girl, why was Noah really late?"

"He spilled water on me" My voice raises from confusion.

"I doubt it, sister, he tapped you"

"Tapped? What the hell does that even mean?"

"Anna, what happened?" Kieth says completely ignoring Olivia.

"He spilled water on me. Then he said he was sorry. Offered to take me home to get more clothes. Then said sorry again."

"Wow, well that's lame." Olivia adds.

"I told you. Nothing happened."

"We just wanted something more exciting to happen." Keith says.

"Why?"

They share an awkward look and then turn away from me.

"Guys, come on. Tell me. You can't give each other that look in front of me, and not tell me."

They give each other another look.

"You did it again. What is it?"

 Kieth opens his mouth but then closes it before sharing another look with Olivia, then turns away.

"Guys, please. Why did you guys want something exciting to happen?"

"WE SHIP YOU AND NOAH!" Olivia screams.

Everyone in that room turns and looks at us. I need to make this seem like I wasn't involved in this. Right, act as nothing happened. Act confused. Embrace your inner actress.

"What?" I laugh.

Olivia waves me off but gives me a "we'll talk later look". Everyone goes back to set everything up except Noah. He just stares at me even when I make eye contact he continues to stare.

They start filming and that's when his eyes are off me. His show is pretty interesting. He seems to not like a lot of things. Everyone keeps calling him weird.

-------------------

I'm headed home and it's at about 6 PM and I'm actually very exhausted. I'm gonna have to film a video for my separate channel either today or tomorrow. Ideally, today if I want a good amount of time to edit. I better film, otherwise I won't ever. It's just setting everything up that takes forever.

About 10 minutes later I'm done setting up. What should this video be? Ah ha. An update video.

--------------------

I can't believe I finished filming and editing that video in three hours and a half. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened to any Youtuber in the history of Youtubers. Now, I'm bored and I have nothing to do. I kind of want some food. I know what I want. Chinese Delivery. Ooh, and I also want Jamba Juice. I'm just gonna post mate this and...

*ding*

From Kieth:

ANA, Noah, and I are getting some food you wanna come?"

To Kieth:

You spelled my name wrong and I can't I need to upload a Youtube Video. I'm surprising them with an early vid.

From Keith: 

Well, then can we get food and then come over there.

To Kieth:

Yeah sure what are you guys getting

From Kieth:

Subway

To Kieth

Cool, just get me whatever you're getting and if you can stop by Jamba Juice and get me the Razzmatazz Smoothie, I would love you forever.

From Kieth:

Sure thing and keep your loving for Noah

To Kieth:

-.-

 Well, I guess I'm getting food and a chill night with friends. I'm gonna clean up a bit and ignore the fact that Noah's coming to my house.

Edited 1/18/19

Edited 4.16.21