Chapter 3

I haven't even broken down all my video stuff. Why did I agree to let them come over here? The camera and equipment are all in my room. It's not like they're going to be in my room. You have nothing to worry about. Just light a candle in the corner so your living room smells fresh. Come on Anna, you know you always keep everything clean.

I've got this. I have nothing to worry about. I'm all good. No need to fret. You don't have anything to worry about they're just your work friends. Just friends...I think.

*Beep* "Anna, it's Kieth" He says through the intercom.

"Okay, I'll buzz you in."

After I buzz them in, I wait for them to knock. I never actually hear the knock but I do hear the door open meaning they let themselves in or my apartment is getting broken into. I hear Kieth's laugh so I know I'm all good.

"Wow, new girl this is a nice apartment you got here"

"It's all adsense." I laugh and grab the food and set it on the counter.

"How much?" Noah asks.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out."

We all laugh and I sit on my couch and they follow. Kieth to my left and Noah to my right.

"So what to watch." Kieth says.

"I have Direct TV, Netflix, and Hulu. So we can pretty much watch whatever."

"Let's watch Norbit. That's a great movie. It's Eddie Murphy at his best." Kieth looks at us with a straight look.

"Your not serious"

Noah and I laugh because I guess Kieth is actually serious.

"No, he's very serious Anna. There was an episode of The Show w/ No Name and he literally said those exact same things. It was pretty funny" Noah wipes an eye from laughing

"I have an idea. Since I'm new, let's watch a ton of Smosh videos. I never watched Smosh 2nd Channel. So I don't really know what you guys do on that channel. I can mirror it on my phone and you can choose the videos you think I should watch."

"Hell yeah, We about to Intergalactwhip." Kieth exclaims

"What in the world is Intergalactwhip"

"Oh your gonna love it." Noah says smiling before looking at Kieth and shaking his head up and down.

One hour later of Noah and Kieth teaching me how to...Intergalactwhip, I can say I have the whole thing down. We didn't have enough room so we moved my couch back closer to the wall.

"I think I got this down."

"Well if your so sure about it, let's see it" Kieth laughs.

"I'm not about to do it myself. You guys can do it with me."

"Challenge accepted. We already did this, so nothing too embarrassing is going to happen."
Noah says

"We'll see about that."

Nothing embarrassing happened. I'm a little upset. I did get a video on my phone but nothing was embarrassing.

"It's getting kind of late and tomorrow we have a squad vlog tomorrow, which you are coming to" Kieth points to me before continuing "and we need to leave bright and early."

"Why don't you guys just all come to my place and then we'll leave from here."

"That's a great idea."

"If you walk down the hall on the left you can get the keys from my room. They should be laying in the dresser"

"Aw, Anna. A key to your apartment this is a big step. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment." Noah holds his hand to his heart.

"Geez Noah, I thought you liked me"

His face got so red. Holy crap, he's blushing like crazy. Aw, it's so cute.

"I m-mean I do, but i-it was a joke"

"I know Noah, I was joking too. You blushed so hard though, it was kind of cute."

He gives a slight smile before walking down the hallway.

"Who wants to bet he's gonna get into something he's not supposed to."

"He won't touch my stuff. If he does I'll kill him."

"No, you won't. Why don't y'all just date already" Kieth says rolling his eyes.

"Shut up Kieth. I just met you guys and I'm not looking to date, anyone."

"ANNA I DONT SEE YOUR KEYS."

"BE THERE IN A SECOND"

I get up but before I walk out I turn around to Kieth.

"Entertain yourself."

"You know I always do."

I laugh and continue down the hall. Holy crap. I completely forgot about my set up in my room. It's all still there. I walk into my room and all my equipment is in the same spot. Except there's a random Noah going through my makeup vanity.

"I said the keys are on the dresser." I walk over and grab them from on top of the dresser where I said.

"Oh, that's the dresser. Then what's this?"

"That's a vanity"

"What's the difference"

"A vanity doesn't have as much space as a dresser and the drawers are smaller."

"Well, that's dumb."

"Says the boy whose subway sandwich only had like 2 things on it"

"What that's normal"

"No....No it's not."

"You know...We really should date".

What? Did those words actually just come out of his mouth.

"Uh..." I laugh a little.

"Face it, Anna, you like Noah. Noah likes you. You guys are gonna be around each other for a while and let's face everyone could feel the sexual tension between you to when Olivia shouted out "WE SHIP YOU AND NOAH."  Kieth says from the hallway

"Kieth were you listening to our conversation"

"Uh...Maybe"

"There' no sexual tension. There's actually no tension at all. Right, Noah?" I reply to Kieth

"Well, I wouldn't say NO tension." I stare at him with shock.

"No." Was all I could reply back

"Anna what the heck" Kieth shouts

"I just met him. How about during the squad vlog we hang out together okay."

"Ugh, you're killing me" Kieth groans

"Or I could just not go tomorrow, I do need to film some videos for my gaming channel...." I trail off.

"Kieth shut up. Fine, I'll take hanging out together tomorrow, even though everyone else will be there."

"Yay! Now you guys need to get home. So get out." I smile.

They laugh and head towards the door.

"Thanks for letting us hang out here." Noah says and kisses me on the cheek. 

"No problem" I smile and close the door behind them.
---------
Shorter chapter. Sorry I got really busy. The next chapter will benup by Sunday. Love ya.😘

Edited 1/18/19