Chapter 6

Anna POV

*three month later*

Everything is fantastic. I love this job. I've gotten more experience with acting and I have filmed with everyone except Noah. Apparently, Sonny is preparing something good for the episode I'm gonna be on, that has me scared a little bit but I trust Sonny, kind of.

Right now I'm at Courtney and Wes' place getting ready for a girls night.(Anna's outfit at the top) Wes isn't here right now but Olivia, Mari, and Boze are here with us. Courtney has become the sister I wished I had and Olivia is the same, but she calls me her daughter, I thought it'd be awkward but I kind of okay with it. I needed a motherly figure.

"Anna I don't know if you realize but this is the first time you haven't been away from Noah since you guys started dating." Mari says

"We aren't officially dating, but I guess it is."

"Yeah, you guys are attached at the hip. It's so cute" Olivia says.

"Thanks...but tonight is about us. No boys"

"You say that now but you'll end it just texting Noah." Boze says

"No, I won't. Here take my phone." I hand Boze my phone.

"You'll be begging for this by the end of the night." Boze says.

"Nuh uh. I have self-control"

"Oh yeah, we know you have self control it's just that you don't have self-control when it comes to Noah."

"Wha-a...I hate you guys"

"You know you love us."

They all laugh and I wave them off before I step out of the room and head for the kitchen. We need more wine. Yes, I may or may not be underage. But I'm in the comfort of someone else's home with my friends. There's no danger in that. I walk back to the room and poor everyone glasses of wine and we all toast to a girls night but the whole talk is getting to me. Why hasn't Noah asked me to be his girlfriend? I just don't understand.

"Guys, I have a question"

"Okay Anna, what's up" Mari says

"Why hasn't Noah asked me out?"

They all looked at each other and then just started laughing. All of them. I'm actually really confused about why they think this is funny.

"Guys what is so funny. This is not a funny subject."

They just continued to laugh to the point where Olivia and Boze fell to the floor.

"You guys are making me very angry. Nevermind, can we just drop it"

"Fine okay okay okay. Noah probably thinks you guys are official. Its been 3 months, he probably thinks after all this time, you already are. To be honest, in our eyes, you guys are official."

"Well we're not. He can't just think we are because we hang out all the time. Like, come on we haven't even had our first kiss."

"You guys haven't kissed yet? It's been like 3 months."

"I won't kiss him unless we make it official"

"Alright alright. Well just give it a few days, maybe he's planning something. You'll never know."

" I doubt that. I'll talk to him later and besides, I'm not even sure he likes me. Maybe he only views me as a friend which I'm okay with."

"SHUT UP" Boze says

"Why? Is that so hard to believe? Maybe I've been flirting too much and he actually doesn't like me that so he's just gonna push me aside. Oh God, that's gonna make work awkward." I laugh a little. 

"You have nothing to worry about, Anna. Noah likes you...a lot. Don't ask me how I know but I know. Just give it a little time. I'm sure things will be straightened out soon." Mari says

"Wise words...but it kind of makes me think you know something I don't, but I won't push it. Thank you though that really helped."

"No problem" 

Things will be straightened out soon. Which means I don't need to worry about it tonight. I can have a girls night out and just have fun with the fam.
--------------Edited 1/20/19
Filler chapter.
Sorry about such a late and short update its been a long time.
I'll try to be better though.