Chapter 8

I get to film my show today. I'm actually filming one tomorrow too and the one we filmed after my moment with Noah yesterday is going up in...well, right now. I'm kind of freaking out cause I'm clearly wearing a McDonald's shirt and we all know there's only one person in the building who would wear one. So I'm scared about the response. Noah keeps telling me they're not gonna notice but supporters are like spies. They know everything.

"I don't know why you're freaking out Anna. They're not gonna notice." Olivia says.

"They know and see everything, Olivia. Like it has the logo on it. Plus this week's episode is about how we dress. THEY WILL SEE HOW I'M DRESSED."

"Yeah, she has a point." Olivia says looking to everyone in the room.

"Anna, no who cares." Shayne says shrugging his shoulders and begins typing on his computer.

"I care. I don't want this all on social media and instead of focusing on the idea of the video they'll be thinking about why the hell I'm wearing Noah's shirt"

"Another good point" Olivia adds in again.

"I know how to solve this, have you tweeted about your video being up." Kieth says.

"Yeah, why?"

Kieth begins typing away on his phone. Then I get a notification from Kieth.

Kieth Leaks: That shirt looks so familiar. I wonder whose it is ;) @AnnaAvren

" I'm gonna kill you Kieth" I get up to grab him but Noah pulls me back down locking me in with one arm.

"Kieth I didn't want it out, now everyone will know."

"Anna when are you going to understand that everyone assumed it anyway."

"I don't care Kieth. Not all of my supporters watch my Smosh videos. I wanted everyone to find out at once. The supporters who were there first deserve to know first. That's why I cared so much"

"I didn't think about that"

"Of course you didn't. It's because you don't think"

"Anna, it wasn't that big of a deal." Courtney says.

"No, she's right. I shouldn't have done that" As Kieth gets up and begins to walk out of the office I start to feel bad.

"Kieth wait..." But he's already gone.

"Dang it. Was I to hard on him? I mean it really wasn't that big of a deal"

"You both did things you shouldn't but as long as you both apologize."

I put my face to my hands.

"Right now I need to focus on the response to my video. I'll talk to Kieth later."

"It needs to be before the Squad Vlog, you know. Those can't be awkward." Shayne says

"You're right. Kieth has been like a brother to me. I shouldn't have snapped. I'll go talk to him now."

I give Noah reassuring look and get up to find Kieth. It doesn't take me long to find him. He wasn't sitting by himself in the break room.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Listen Kieth I didn't mean to go off on you. I've let my frustration out on you. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm so sorry."

"Anna, it's fine."

"No, it's not. I didn't mean to say you don't think. You're  my brother and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I know and you're my sister too."

"So are we good"

"Of course we are. Now let's go get ready for our vlog"
------------------------------------------------ Edited 1/20/19
Short filler chapter. Btw I have finals coming up so updates will be even slower than they already are. There will be some Noah and Anna moments because I'm skipping a month in the next chapter.

Thanks for the positive response also and thanks to the people commenting and voting.

Don't be a ghost reader. Vote, Comment, and share.