Chapter 19

"Anna, i honestly don't think this means he cheated on you"

I look up to Olivia with a tear stained face and a runny nose. "What else could it mean?"

"Maybe he- well it probably was just- actually I think- yeah I got nothing. Seriously though Noah is not the cheating type."

"I didn't think he was either but obviously I was wrong."

"I think you should call him over here. Then, you'll have us as a backup if things get out of hand." Courtney's says leaning back on the couch

"I honestly don't want to see him right now."

"Well too bad cause he's about to be here."

"What did you just say?"

"He's coming here already. I texted him about 30 minutes ago and he said he's on his way. He should be arriving-" Knocks fill the apartment. "Now" Courtney finishes her sentence before standing walking over to the door.

"Courtney you open up the door and I will never forgive you"

"I'll take my chances." she says opening the door to reveal Noah, Shayne, and Kieth.

"Oh wow look. The gangs all here." Boze says

"So you brought back up. I have my own too, even though ones a traitor." I say and glance at Courtney who shrugs.

"It's not like that Anna. We need our friends here." Noah says.

"No, we don't." I look around. "Everyone, go into another room so Noah and I can talk." They all walk into Courtney's bedroom. Leaving Noah and me alone.

"Here we are again. Standing in a room alone with our friends listening through the door. This sure does remind me of the last time, we were in a different setting but the outcome will be the same. Screaming and breaking up. I'm just a little more prepared this time. "

"Don't say that Anna you don't even know the full story." Noah says raising his voice in frustration.

"What else do I need to know. Some girl is texting you saying she knows you have a girlfriend but it doesn't matter. What else do I need to know, Noah?"

"I'm not cheating and that's all you need to know."

I scoff. "We live together Noah. I should know. I'm the main income for our home. I pay the rent. If I'm wasting my time on some cheating jerk. I want to know. So then I can get rid of them and squash them like the dirty bug they are."

"Now you're just trying to hurt my feelings. How mature. If you would just let me-."

"Don't you dare bring up maturity." I say cutting him.

"Just let me explain."

"Fine...explain." I say tapping my feet impatiently.

"Something big is happening and there's a stage kiss and I said I had a girlfriend but she said 'I know you have a girlfriend she doesn't have to know' Before we got back together you mentioned I wasn't doing anything to further my acting career. Now I am."

"What exactly is it"

"I can't say."

I sigh. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was suppose to be top secret. Shayne knew cause he helped me set it up. Then it got in the way of our relationship so I decided to tell you some of the information."

I nod still not getting everything. I feel like there's something I'm missing.

"I'm sorry but I still have a hard time believing this but for now I'll accept it."

Noah sighs in relief. "I'm okay with that." He walks over to the bedroom door and knocks. "You guys can come out now. How about we all go grab a bite to eat. There's a barbeque place close by that's still open."

They all cheer and I walk over to Courtney. "Sorry for calling you a traitor. I was just mad."

"I get it. I didn't take it to heart. I have one thing to say though."

"What is it"

"You and Noah didn't solve anything. Is that really healthy for the relationship? I mean, soon enough you guys will be able to get away with anything."

And she was right again. We never solve any problems. We always look past them and move on as if nothing ever happened.

Maybe we don't have a healthy relationship.
---------Edited 1/23/19
I updated pretty fast and I'm proud. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the is book will probably only have 30-35 chapters cause I kind of want this book to end. Lol

Don't be a ghost reader. Vote, Comment, Follow, and Enjoy!