Chapter 21

The drive on the way to work was full of anxiety. Noah still hadn't come back and even though part of me doesn't want him to necessarily comeback but the other part wants him to come back and snuggle with me. My mom thinks I shouldn't have been so rude but she also thinks he shouldn't have called me a bitch and should have just gotten the tomatoes as I asked.

Having my mom here has really helped me though. Since it's been like 3 days since the whole incident and I've had rehearsals every day coming back to work has always been really happy since they're my best friends but being in a relationship with Noah and working together can be difficult. Going on camera and acting as if everything is alright knowing that you're fighting is so difficult. Our acting skills have to be on point the entire time. It always makes after filming awkward.

Today will be that day. Its the last Smosh Games Live and they've asked the Smosh Squad to join. I'm sure Noah is probably with Kieth or Damien so he'll probably be there already.

I decide to stop at Starbucks and grab myself a pumpkin spice frappe and I also got one for Olivia and Courtney cause why not treat them and myself. I've had a rough couple of days and I'm a good friend. I walk past the front desk and up the elevator to the office and walk over to Olivia and Courtney.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I yell and set the drinks down.

"I wish it was my birthday. Thanks, Anna, you're the best" Courtney says

"Yeah, you are" Olivia adds.

"No problem. It's been a while since we've all been to Starbucks together. So I brought some to us."

"This will help us be hyper during the live stream." Olivia says

"When doe-"

"Where's my Starbucks?" Noah cuts me off before wrapping his arms around me.

"You'll get Starbucks when I get my tomatoes." I push his arms away from me before sitting at my desk.

"You can't seriously still be mad about that."

"Just go to your desk Noah I don't want to have this conversation right now. I have work to do and so do you. So go do it."

"Anna...seriously. I stayed away for 3 days for you to think but you're mad still."

"Guys, we need you for Smosh Games Live." Matt Raub says.

"We'll be right there." Shayne reply from across the room.

"Noah like I said I don't have the time to deal with this. We have to film."

"Anna I-"

"NOT NOW NOAH!" I push past him and walk over to where Smosh Games' is filmed. I honestly don't think I can deal with him anymore.

---------

"Thank you guys for tuning in this week for Smosh Games Live. We will be taking a  little hiatus but we'll be back. Bye!!!!" Boze finishes her outro and we all wave to the camera.

"Okay, Anna can we talk now. I literally haven't even done anything and you're mad."

"No-"

"I'm sorry I didn't get the tomatoes. I'm sorry for calling you a bitch and I-"

"Noah. The live stream hasn't been turned off."

He turns and looks over at the camera.

"Oh no"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------Edited 1/23/19

Another chapter thank you guys for reading. We have reached another milestone yesterday. Weird reached 2k reads. It seems like yesterday we just made it to 1k. Thank you all so much this means a lot to me.

Don't be a ghost reader. Vote, Comment, Follow, and Enjoy!