Chapter 22

It's been a couple days since the live stream and anytime I tweet something all the replies are asking if Noah and I are okay. Noah's replied to some of them saying that everything okay but not a single one of them believe it. Joe has been telling me to talk to him but I really don't think Noah wants me to talk to him.

Today I have a meeting with Sarah about an idea for my show. She says she's been working on it for a long time trying to get the kinks out so I trust her and expect to be a great idea.

*buzz*

I receive a notification from my phone saying that the meeting is about to start. I grab my things and head over to the production room. When I step in I see Sarah, Sunny, Joe, and...Noah.

"Why is he here." I ask

"He's apart of the idea. Didn't I tell you?" Sarah says scratching her head.

"No. No, you didn't. I know you worked hard on this idea but I can't do it with Noah. Get Courtney and Shayne to do it."

"They're not a couple even though many want them to be they're not." Sunny says.

"Noah and I are barely a couple and they're both good actors I'm sure they can manage."

"Anna just sit down and listen to the idea." Joe says sternly.

I flinch a little and slowly slide into the seat next to him.

"Sorry, what was the idea Sarah?"

"Okay, so your show would be released 2 times a week but only if the first episode you're making food. So if you have an episode about healthy food you'll do another episode that week making something else again but with Noah."

"Noah doesn't even buy the groceries I ask him to buy."

"Oh come on it was only a couple times." Noah says throwing his head back.

"A couple times too many. I don't know how whoever your staying with puts up with you."

"The only reason you can't is because you're an uptight bitch."

Everyone's head in the room snap to Noah

"And there's that word again. Sarah its a great idea, but I'm gonna have to decline. Sorry but Noah and I...just don't work well with each other."

I get up before saying something else.

"Remember the sing through for the play I'm in is on Saturday and there's reserved a seat for everyone. Be there or be square." I smile before leaving but as the door shuts the smile fades. I know it's because of Noah's harsh words but I like to think they don't bother me, sadly I'm just not one of those people. I text Joe saying I'm leaving the office and I'll be back within an hour.

I go to the roof of my apartment building. It has a nice setup and has a lot of plants and it just gives off a calming feeling. I stare off into the distance before pulling out my phone and going on Twitter ready to compose a tweet.

No...everything is NOT fine.

I stare at the tweet knowing that if I tweet it articles will be printed and a phone call from my mom will be expected. I save it to draft and go to my mentions.

Anna is everything okay.

Anna and Noah have been so inactive lately.

Anna follow me, please.

Are you alright Anna?

That one got me. Am I alright with everything? Am I okay with letting Noah back into my life, even after all of this? No...no I'm not

No...I am not alright
*tweet sent*

------------Edited 1/23/19
1 chapter left. But don't worry there will be a sequel but that's all I'm gonna give you guys.

Don't be ghost readers. Vote, Comment, Follow, and Enjoy!