Chapter 11

Noah's POV

One Month Later

I can  honestly understand those sad songs about seeing there exes moving on in front of them. It's actually the worst thing ever. She's constantly making jokes and laughing with other guys. It makes me wish that we still had that. She's been really close with Tanner and I don't think he would make any kind of move on her but it's still weird to see someone with her joking around like we used to.

Ever since the breakup I'm very closed off. I've been keeping to myself lately. I shouldn't do that and I should probably talk to someone but it's easier this way. I still go to work, I film videos, go on set, and I've conversed with Anna a few times. The fans don't know that we've broken up and we agreed to just let them find out on there own. We joke around with each other especially on the Show w/ No Name but after we finish filming we don't really talk. Anna's also isn't around as much just because she's been at her rehearsals for the play she's in. I wish I could tell her how proud of her I am. Also, it made me realize that we didn't really know each other. Like I didn't know that she could sing. According to Joe, when he set in on one of her music rehearsals he was amazed by her voice. I guess a lot of us didn't know much, but out of all people I should have known. I was her boyfriend. Joe also said that he's been looking into managers for her.

I'm okay with this though. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. She's been getting more and more successful everyday and I couldn't wish anything but that for her. 

"Noah, we're going to Disneyland for a squad vlog and we're leaving in 30 minutes." Sarah says.

"Ok"

"You okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you doing okay? I know after breakups it can be hard sometimes. I know you and Anna were in it for the long run and you were very committed to each other and now that it's over...I just want to know how it's affecting you."

I smile softly at her before replying.

"I'm doing fine. We ended it on good terms"

"You were screaming at her in the break room"

"You want the truth. Here's the truth. I was too childish for her. She needs someone who can act like a man. Not a weird awkward boy whose picky with his food. She needs someone like Shayne or Tanner who is mature and knows what they want in life. Whereas I'm a 20-year-old who is mature but not at her level and wants an acting career but hasn't gone on an audition since I've met her. Sarah, Anna expected more from me and I didn't realize it until she was gone. I lost a perfectly good girl because I wasn't ready to grow out of my childish ways."

"Noah I think you've got it all wrong. Anna is a carbon copy of you except replace all your feelings with how a girl would feel. Anna is a child at heart. She does know what she wants but she needs to be taken care of. She moved out here as soon as she graduated. She's been taking care of herself for two years and before that, she had no experience of doing that. She had her parents to do it for her. She needed a break and she thought that you would be the one to take care of her. To give her what she needs. Then something happened you supposedly acted childishly and she broke up with you. In my eyes you both are children. Acting childish is something young people can do. You guys can't even legally drink. Anna has a lot on her plate right now. She's here filming, she's filming videos for her own channel, and she's at rehearsal all the time. She may seem like she's all grown up but as soon as she gets a break she would act her age. Noah, I've known you and Anna for some time now, you more than Anna, but I know that you guys are right for each other. So go get your girl back before it's too late if it's not already."