Chapter 4

By the way,  I decided to have Amanda Steele play Anna Avren. Picture above. Now enjoy the story!!
-------------------------------

Today I'm hanging out with the Smosh Squad. I'm actually very excited and not because I get to hang out with Noah, but because it's just the people I'm working with. There the people I need to impress and Sonny is going to be there and I'm pretty sure he's the producer.

They said we're going to the mall I guess. I was thinking about going shopping but now I don't have to plan it out.

*Beep" "Aye it's Courtney*

"Okay I'll buzz you in"

I'm excited that Courtney is the first one here. I haven't been able to inform her or Olivia about my night with Kieth and Noah. A knock comes to the door and I open to see Courtney and Olivia. Wow, just the two people I actually wanted to see.

"Anna it feels like it's been forever even though it was just yesterday"

"I know I was thinking the same thing. We all have some stuff to catch up on"

"Oh yeah let's skip this tea before the boys get here" Olivia rubs her hands together.

"So yesterday, Kieth and Noah came over. Then, Noah asked me out but I said no because I just met you guys and so we agreed to just hang out today."

"But we're all together today and we're gonna be vlogging the entire thing." Courtney says

"I know that's good cause I don't want anything to happen yet. He'll lay off a bit"

"You're an idiot" Olivia laughs

"What! How? I don't need to jump into things to fast and besides he isn't gonna want people to know if we have a relationship cause your entire fan base will flip out."

"No OUR  fan base will be just fine." Courtney corrects me.

"Guys, I really don't want this to happen fast."

"How long do you want to wait then? Olivia asks

"I don't know. Just not now"

"What the hell" Olivia shouts.

"Geez, Olivia no swearing" Noah says walking in with Shayne and Kieth.

How did they even get into the building? Oh, right I gave them the key. My bad.

"How long have you guys been here?" I question scared that they heard the conversation.

"We literally walked in the door as Olivia screamed." Noah says. The two other boys give him a look that I can't read and I don't think Olivia or Courtney could either cause they looked at me and shrugged.

"SO WHO'S READY FOR THE MALL" Kieth begins screaming.

"Ooh, I am I haven't gone shopping that much since I got here."

"Oh my god, I'm literally taking you to every store" Olivia squeals.

"Like oh my god totally" Shayne adds in a valley girl voice.

"Shayne I'm gonna hold you to that." I say

"No thank you."

We all walk down to the little van and saw Sonny sitting in the front.

"SONNY"

"Hey Anna, this building is pretty expensive"

"Uh, yeah"

"How do you afford it?"

"Adsense."

"How much?"