Chapter 4

I walk into my house. No one was home. I dropped my bag on the couch and went over to the coffee maker. As The coffee was brewing, Spencer ran inside with Aria. They were jumping up and down towards me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're dating Mike?!?!?" Aria said cheerfully. I froze. I nodded my head. She hugged me.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Why would I be mad? He had a crush on you forever!! And you guys are adorable together!"

I smiled and then asked "how did you find out?"

"A.." Spencer said. "I guess A thought we would he mad that you guys are dating but that is obviously not true." Spencer was eyeballing the coffee. I gave her mine and made another.

Aria eventually left and Spencer and I were in the kitchen studying. Yes, I just got here and I am already loaded with school work. Well, also its because I am senior. Yea you are probably confused. A sixteen year old as a senior? Well, here is the thing. I finished almost all the courses necessary for graduation. I got all my credits back when I was 15. So I am eligible to graduate early if I finish up my classes this year. And that is what I am doing.

The doorbell rang and I wen to go answer it. I came back to Spencer with a box in my hand. I set it down and both of us looked at it. There was a note. It said,

FOR: KENDALL AND SPENCER HASTINGS *YOU'RE EYES ONLY* Hope you guys enjoy this little secret.
-A

I thought,..what the hell? I looked at Spencer and I knew she thought the same. We both opened the box. Not one word was spoken. It was only a box full of papers. We took them out. There were two different stacks. One said Spencer and the other said Kendall. I took mine, Spencer took hers. Only our birth certificates, our prints and .... Adoption papers? I found the papers only in my pile. Spencer didn't have them. Instead Spencer found a picture of her mom on a hospital bed and had a newborn in her arms.

"This isn't me, or Melissa." She said.

"How do you know?" I ask looking over.

Spencer flipped over the picture. "This picture was taken almost two years after I was born." She points out.

I read my adoption papers. My Aunt Veronica and My Uncle Peter sent me to my mother and father who have both passed. I got so confused, until Spencer tapped my shoulder. She pointed to my adoption papers. I saw who signed me to my parents. I gasped.

Today was the day I found out that Spencer and I, were biological sisters.