Chapter 5

"Okay, what.the.Hell." I say. We can't be sisters. I mean yeah,people say we could be sisters cause we kind of look like each other. We both have brown hair and eyes. We both are really smart, but that is also cause we are cousins and some cousins could look like each other. But how are we sisters? I couldn't see that.

"Maybe this is A playing a trick?" Spencer says.

"What if it's not." I reply. I'm shaken up.

"Okay, what if we get a DNA test. We can see if we are related." Spencer suggests. I nod.

"Spence, if we are related then why did Aunt-" I stopped there.

"Mom and Dad give me away?" I continued. Did they not love me enough? Did they not want to raise another Hastings? Was I an accident? Spencer shrugged, still shocked from the news. We heard the door open from the living room. We quickly gathered everything and put it in the box. "Our" parents came in, not knowing the box was there. This DNA test better work.

*10 days later*

So it has been about a week since Spencer and I found out we might be sisters. We haven't told anyone yet. We took the DNA test and it should be coming in the mail with the results any day now.

I walk up the porch of my house and took the mail. It's here. The DNA results came back. I soon ran inside, put the huge white envelope down on the island counter. I leaned forward against the counter just staring at the envelope. I kept thinking all the bad things in my head.

What if A was messing with us? What if we are sisters, "our" parents find out we know and send me back to California? Why wouldn't they want me to find out?

I stop my own questions. I picked up the envelope, opened it and read the results.

Yes. It's true. Spencer and I are 100% sisters. I hear the door close. I look up to find my boyfriend,Mike, smiling walking up to me. I smile back and Cover the papers so he won't see. I walk up to him and give him a hug.

"How's my golden girl?" He asks. I smile again and I just kiss him. We kissed for a while, until Hanna came in with the other girls.

"Get a room," she says loudly enough to make us both jump. We laugh.

"Hey, I am kind of busy now. Can we hang out later. Let's say 7?" I ask Mike.

"Of course." He smiles and kisses me on the forehead before he leaves. I turn back around with all 4 girls just smiling at me. I blush a but until Spencer takes the white envelope. Spencer's eyes wide and the girls notice right away.

"Everything okay Spence?" Aria asks. Spencer looks up at me, and I nod. She comes over to me and gives me a hug. The other girls were getting extremly confused.

At the same time Spencer and I part and turn to the girls saying

"Guys, we have something to tell you.."