Chapter 30

Spencer's P.O.V

Once we got to the address Kendall wrote down, we found out it was an abandoned apartment building. All four of us ran out of the car and went in.

We climbed up the dark steps. Each step we took, the floorboard creaked. I could pretty much hear Hanna shivering.

Before we made it to the top step, I turned and gave her my death stare.

"What? It's cold and creepy here...are you sure this is the right address?" Hanna said.

"This is where the GPS in my car brought us." Emily said.

"And my phone says we are in the right destination." Aria added.

"Come on guys. We need to find Kendall! I don't need her to almost get killed..again.." I say walking up the last step.

We walked towards an old apartment. I barely touched the door and it creaked open. We all went in and it was destroyed. Broken glass everywhere, papers all over the room of Alison and us.

I looked over and saw Kendall's bag on the floor. "Guys!" I yell and run over to it. Her phone was in there, so there was no way to contact her. "Kendall was definitely here.." I start to tear.

All of a sudden, Emily and Hanna scream while looking at the wall. Aria and I run over and saw what they were scared of, which caused me to gasp.

You're looking in all the wrong places. -A

"We need to find her." Emily says.

"But where?" Hanna mentions.

Then all of our phones beep simultaneously.

Kendall's P.O.V

I woke up with a huge headache. The sun was bright and went straight to my eyes. My vision got very blurry and I don't remember what happened. The last thing I remembered was going to Cece to confront her and well, kill her.

My vision cleared up and I realized I was in the middle of the woods. I felt the pile of leaves beneath me as I looked around. I slowly stood up. I touched the back of my head. I looked at my hand and saw blood on it.

Great. Just great. As I am thinking to myself, I hear a scream. But it wasn't any scream. It was Spencer's scream.

"Spencer?!?!" I yell out.

I heard her scream again. "PLEASE HELP ME! Kendall help!!!!"

I started sprinting towards the scream. "Spencer!!!!" I yell while running. I made it to a huge brown barn.

I saw it was locked from the outside. I ran towards it and tried to unlock it. I still heard Spencer screaming. Once I unlocked the door, I opened it ad ran in. Right away I started walking slowly. I walked towards the radio. I stopped the screaming and took out the CD. I read what was on it.

"Gullible girl. No wonder your the weakest link. -A"

I heard the door slam closed. I turned around and ran to it. I tried to open, but it wouldn't budge. It was locked. I banged my fist against the door. As I was banging my fist against the door, I smelt something burning. I looked at the other side of the barn.

Which was on fire. I turn back to the door and try to open it again. "No,no, no!!" I say.

"Help!!!!!!" I say. "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!"

I turn around and try to find an escape route. I run to the other side of the barn. The fire grew bigger and I was already choking on the smoke. There was a door on the other side I decided to see if it was open. I went to it and tried to open it. Locked.

I turned to go back to the other side and then a beam on the roof of the barn collapsed right in from of me. I screamed as I jumped back. I start coughing again, and this time it doesn't stop. I walk around, trying to go back to the other side. I walk and cough. Sparks were flying towards me as I avoided them.

BAM! Another beam fell. BAM, BAM! Two more. I am almost to the other side and a beam falls right in front of me, causing me to jump back.

"AHHHHHHHGHHH" I scream. I look at my leg. Burnt. It stung like hell. I slowly got up and finally got to the other side. I banged my fist against the door as hard as I could as I collapsed on the floor.

"Help!...please..." Were my last words before I was out like a light.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had a huge writers block and it took me forever to think of something. Again, THANK YOU FOR 1,000 reads!!!!!!!! I am so happy! Keep voting and keep on reading!

Kisses -E