Chapter 35

Kendall's P.O.V

Hanna stopped at the Brew and parked the car.

"You coming?" She asked.

"No, I'll stay here. Get me an iced tea?" I reply. She nodded and left. I didn't go because my leg was in total pain. The burn made it sting. It felt like pins and needles, but 10x worse.

Why did I have to jump? I didn't have too. I date Mike and I could have said that I forgot something when I stayed over the other night or that Aria asked me to get something for her.

Then again, I don't necessarily know if this relationship will last any longer if he doesn't tell me about the whole A thing. I don't even know what I am going to do about it.

"I have to tell Spencer..." I whisper to myself. And with that, I get a text.

Rat out M and you will be the one in the grave. Kisses -A

These texts don't even scare me anymore. I'm over all the shit that's been happening. I'm tired and I just want a normal day of not worrying, or getting an A text, or getting worried that someone won't pop out and kill me!

It's been 10 minutes since Hanna left. What was taking her so long. Even with this very noticeable and nasty burn on my leg, I needed to see what she was doing. I got out of the car and tried to keep myself balanced. My leg hurt less, but it still hurt. I walk slowly to the cafe door. When u almost got there I stumbled and tripped.

Before I hit the ground, someone caught me. I looked up and saw it was Wren Kingston. He was my doctor from when A tried to stab me.

"Kendall, are you okay?" He asked in his charming British accent. I got up and said to him,

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hurt my leg and just started to walk again. So I'm alittle rusty."

"Did you forget how to walk?" He laughs and so did I.

"No. Just hurts to much to walk. But my doctor said that the pain will go away." I easily lie to him. I couldn't tell him that I jumped out a window.

"Well, sorry to hear about your leg. Besides that, how have you been doing?" The British accent got me hooked.

"I've been doing great!" I smile my most charming smile. There was a comfortable moment of silence between us.

"Would you like to join me for coffee?" He asks gesturing towards the Brew. I wanted to say yes, but then Hanna called.

"Kendall, come on! Let's go!"

I roll my eyes. "I would love too,but I am with some friends now."

"Too bad. Maybe another time?" He smiles again. This time I wanted to melt. Wait, don't I have a boyfriend? What the hell was going on with me?

"Yes." I blurt out. I blush, smile, wave goodbye and walk to Hanna.

Hanna and I get into the car. "What the hell are you doing talking to Wren?" She asked in a tone.

"Um, you just said it. Talking. " I say.

"Kendall, don't trust him." She said driving towards home.

"Why?" I look at Hanna.

"Do you not know this either?"

I nod no. She scoffs and parks the car in mthe driveway. She gets out of the car while I limp out.

She walks into the house and the girls run up to her grabbing their drinks. Slowly, I get in and close the door.

"Ken, why are you limping?" Emily asks. Spencer looked up in concern.

"Nothing. Just tripped and hurt myself. I'll be fine."

Hanna said, "Well, can I just say that she had a great talk with Wren. Spence, did you not tell her?"

"Kendall? You and Wren?' Spencer asked. I just looked at her.

"Don't ever go near him! Don't ask, just do." She said bringing anger into her own voice.

I nod. Then I realize. "Where's Aria?"

"She went home because there was some family emergency." Emily says.

"Oh." I say and start walking to my room. Then it became more like running. I unlocked my door and found everything exactly where it was suppose to be. Quickly, I picked everything up and piled them up. I put all the papers in folders and threw them in the draw of my desk. I tried to make my room as A-free as possible.

When I finished, I looked around and found my room spotless.

"Kendall! Get down here!" I hear someone yell. I get curious. I close my door and head downstairs.

Aria was on the couch being worried, tearing up even. I had a feeling on what that family emergency was.

"Aria?" I ask going towards her. I sit next to her and put my hand on her back.

"Mike ran away. He's gone." She says. I look up at the girls who gave a sympathetic look to Aria and I.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"He left a note. He said he needed space and that he will be living in Boston with a friend for a while."

"How long?" I ask. Aria shrugged. Hanna stared at me. She had a frown in her face.

"Why did he need space? There has to be a reason." Spencer asked. While the girls were discussing on Mike's disappearance, I had other things on my mind.

Did Mike really go to Boston?

Or is this just some made up thing so he can become A and start touring the living hell out of us?

A/N: hey guys! This is a sorta a filler chapter. This book is almost over!😔 buuuuuut there will be a sequel. So yea...that's all. Keep reading!

Kisses -E