Chapter 24

Toby's P.O.V

I have no idea how long it's been, but Spencer is going crazy. She is taking drugs and is out of control. I feel really bad for her. I love her so much and want the best for her. She agreed with her parents that she couldn't control her addiction and needs to go to rehab.

What I don't get is that her parents act like they don't even care for Spencer in a way because tonight, they both go to Philly. I left for a while only to get some food for Spencer and I. I was afraid to leave her alone. Though I wasn't going to let her starve since there was almost no food in her fridge.

I was walking down the street to get the Grill and there was a black hoodie walking about 20 feet away from me. I quickly knew who it was by the height and shape.

It was Kendall.

Emily told me everything about the Kendall situation which by the way is one of the many things Spencer is stressing about. She has been looking for Kendall and that is all she thinks about.

Then I see Kendall walking faster. Now even faster. Then she ends up running and I run after her.

Kendall's P.O.V

I knew Toby was following me and I had it get away. So I ran. Now I'm running faster then when Spencer chased me. I take a turn and go into an alley. I run faster until there was a huge brick wall in front if me. I stopped running and turned around. Before I knew it, Toby pinned me against the wall.

"Kendall!" He yelled as I tried to get out of his grip.

"Get off me!" I yelled. He let go and I walked a couple of feet away to catch my breath.

"What the hell?" I say.

"Kendall, why are you doing this?" He asks still breathless.

"I had too okay." I say sitting down against the wall.

"Ken, Spencer is a mess. She is going crazy again." He said with his head down.

"Yeah I know." I say. "I'm A remember?"

"Did you know she was going to rehab?" He said looking at me.

I jump up and yell "WHAT? I didn't know that!"

"Ken, you need to come back. She needs you!"

I sigh. "I'm not coming back Toby. I can't and never will." I went to go and walk away but Toby grabbed my arm. I turned around and he let go.

"Everyone needs you. I know you and Mike are back together and he needs you too. Spencer loves you a lot and she needs you." Toby was pleading me to come back.

"I'm sorry.. I just can't." I hugged Toby and then ran off.

Toby's P.O.V

After I saw Kendall I quickly bought some food for Spencer and went back to her house.

"Spencer!" I call putting down the food. I turn to see her lying on the couch, still crying.

I was debating on whether I should tell her about Kendall or not. Yet I sit by here and get her to sit up.

"I will always love you." And then I hug her. She starts crying again and eventually says " I love you more."

We sit there for a while and I still think whether I should tell her or not.

"Spence, I have something to tell you." I spit out. She sits up and her weak and vulnerable eyes look into mine.

"Maybe you should eat a little." I say. I couldn't tell her. She wouldn't be able to think straight, as if she was thinking straight. We both stand and eat.

Kendall's P.O.V

I walk into A's lair. Cece is in her usual position. On her computer.

"Where were you?" She asks turning to face me.

"Doing this task you gave me." I say handing her a pile of papers I stole from the school.

She grabs them. "Thanks, but no need to lie."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play stupid. You saw Toby. I watched you guys." She said going to the other side of the room.

"You don't do that.." She said facing away from me. "You don't communicate like that with anyone..."

"I'm sorry.." I say and she is still facing away from me.

"Cece?" I walk a little closer. She turns around and my eyes widen.

"CECE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell with tear flowing out of my eyes.