Chapter 14

I open my eyes. I lean up and feel a sharp pain in my head. I put a hand on my head and feel a bandage around it.

I have a cast on my wrist. Then I realize. I'm in the hospital. I look at all the cuts on my body. It looked like I cut myself.

I look in front of me. Alison is standing right there.

"Hey. You're awake. I didn't want to lose you yet again." She said smiling. She moved towards me.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." I said fumbling with my fingers.

"Don't worry about it. You're okay. Which is good right?" She said sitting by my side. She too the sandwich on the table next to me.

"Are you going to eat this?" She asked holding it. I nodded no.

"Listen, you guys are closer then you think. Especially you." She said. What did she mean?

Then I woke up. I looked around. There was sandwich wrapper on my side table. The sharp pain on the side of my head came back again. Was Alison really here? Or was I hallucinating?

Slowly the door opened and I saw Spencer.

"You dear sister need to stop getting hurt." She said with a smile.

"Well you guys didn't hear me yell for you." I pointed out.

"Yes we did." She said while getting her phone out. "We were trying to unlock the door. It wouldn't open. We tried hard and when we eventually did, we found you on the floor Unconscious. So we got you straight to the hospital." She sat down next to me.

"You broke your thumb, got a concussion and have a bunch of cuts from a knife. The doctor think you are trying to kill yourself." Spencer whispered.

"What?!" I yell.

"Well we can't tell them about A. And A doing this to you."

"How did you know A did this to me?" I ask.

"Did you not see your wrist?" She asked.

I look at my hand and then turn my wrist. I saw the letter A carved into my wrist.

My eyes widen and I looked at Spencer. Now I am scared of what A is going to do next.