Chapter 7

It's 1am. I already texted Mike saying I couldn't have our date night hours before.I have been crying for hours. Then I stopped. Now I'm just stuck in shock. I am still on my bed curled up in a ball. Knowing I have to come out of my cave someday, I decide to go downstairs and get something to drink.

I head downstairs, more like running down the stairs. When I reached the bottom I find Spencer popping a pill and drinking water.

"What the hell Spencer??" I whisper yell.

"Kendall?" She says. "What are you doing down here?"

I reply back with "Why the hell are you popping pills that aren't even yours?" I run towards her and grab the rest of the pills which are in a tiny child proof container.

"Who did you buy these from?" I say shaking them in my hand. She tries to reach them, but I move away from her.

"No one. Give them back!" She says trying to grab them again.

"Spencer! You have to stop! This is so bad! Do the other girls know?"

Spencer gives me a glare. "I'm here for you Spence, that is what sisters are for. Stop taking these. Please?"

She still stares at me until we hear someone walking down the stairs. I put the pill in the pocket of my sweatpants right away when I found out it was my dad coming down the stairs.

"Why are you guys awake at this time screaming at each other?" He asks in an angry tone. There was no reply. He lifts up his eyebrow still waiting for an answer.

"I was hungry, and so was she and we were fighting over the last apple." I say. Terrible lie, but it's worth a shot. He nods and says

"Back to bed. Both of you." He walks back upstairs. I take the pills put of my pocket and Spencer grabs them.

"Spencer! Give them back!" I yell/whisper.

"No! Kendall they are helping me."

"Helping you with what?"

"Find A!" She says.

I roll my eyes and head upstairs. I can't believe Spencer would do something like this!

The next morning I am in my room, Studying for a history test I have later this week. I get a text on my phone.

Tonight. Hastings barn. 7pm. -A

Why does A want to meet me at 7 in the barn? Spencer then comes running in. It looks like she hasn't slept all night. Well, cause she hasn't.

"What? I'm busy. Get out." I say to her.

"No. Did you get the text from A too? The one where he wants to meet us at the barn?" She says quickly.

I nod. "We are going. All 5 of us. Whether you like it or not." She says and gets out of my room. I get up, close my door and lock it. I turn around to only find the most shocking thing in my life.

A/N: hey guys! This is my first fan fiction so some chapters might be a little bad. I'm doing this story based on whats going on in the recent season 4 episodes. I hope you guys enjoy it!