Chapter 29

Kendall's P.O.V

I got out of my car. I was infornt of the apartment building that I knew Cece lived in and abused me in. I stormed into the apartment being as livid as ever. I knew my face a cherry red, my shoulders were tense, and my legs started shaking. I got alittle scared. I was going back to Cece for crying out loud!!! Who knows what the hell she would do to me.

I got to the door and it was locked. I looked for a bobby pin in my bag and I played with the lock. Picking locks are my specialty. It's pretty easy to me but to others such as Hanna...oh wow it's just not their thing...

When I opened the door, the apartment was totally empty. It's like no one ever lived here. Ever.

I walked in slowly, hoping that nothing will pop out in front of me or take a knife and stab me.

I went to the window, which over looked Rosewood. I saw a reflection in the window. I saw a red reflection. I was afraid to turn around. Cece might hurt me. The red reflectin come closer. My heart was beating 10x faster than before. Then I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around. I saw her and looked her right in the eyes.

She had a worried expression on her face and looked scared. "Alison?" I spoke up.

Spencer's P.O.V

I have no idea where Kendall could be. As soon as she left, I grabbed the phone and called Emily, then Hanna, and the Aria if she would pick up.

"Hello?" Emily said.

"Emily! I have an S.O.S! Kendall is gone and I need you and the other girls to come over right away!" I said talking really fast.

"The other girls are here, we sent you an S.O.S text to come here to my house." She said.

"Fine, I will be there in 20 minutes." I say and I hang up. I threw the phone at the couch and ran upstairs. After I showered, I put on some clothes. Then I realized Dean..

I hate him so much right now. I grab a pair of sweatpants and one of Toby's shirts and put them over my clothes.

I walked downstairs and saw Dean on the couch.

"About time," he said playfully.

"Yeah..umm I think I'm going to bed. Kendall and I had a lot of fun today and wore me out," I tell him. Looks like my lying skills came in handy because he believed me.

"Of course. You look terrible. Go to bed. Sleep tight." He said while getting up and leaving. He probably gave up on me. Usually when I do this, we would argue and I would lose(which I don't like to admit).

After he left i grabbed my phone from the drawer and I ran upstairs, and set my bed up to look like I was sleeping there. Once everything was done, I realized that I have no idea where Kendall could be.

I went to her room and looked through everything. In her draws, I found a pocket knife. I saw the engravings on it by A. I took it with me. I went to her closet and found that same box I did when I found out she was A a few weeks ago. I opened the box. The black jacket was still there, but not the bullets. Instead, there was a crumpled up piece of paper with an address.

I took a wild guess and said Kendall was there. I put the box away, and climbed through her window to get out since my window over looks the barn, where Dean is.

When I got down, I ran to Emily's house. I barged in and they looked at me.

"Hey, guess what. Ezra thinks Mrs.DiLaurentis, is A!" Hanna said. I put that aside.

"Great, guys listen we can deal with that later, Kendall came back today but to only leave again. She is out to find A!"

"Why the hell would she do that?" Aria said.

"I don't know, but I found this address in her room. She is probably there! So can we leave and find her before she gets hurt!" I yell and we all run out of the room and pile in Emily's car.

Kendall's P.O.V

"Kendall, what the hell are you doing??" Alison whispered.

"I need Cece!" I whisper yell.

"You are putting yourself and the other girls in danger!" She said back to me.

"I need to stop this Alison!" I say getting out of her grip. "I want this game to end, I want you back home, I want everything to be safe."

She sighed. "I want that too Ken. But you can't do this!"

We both heard a crash. Alison turned around, while I stared at Cece.

"I never thought you would be back." She said smiling, and I wasn't sure who she was talking too.

"Neither did we," Alison said.

I took a knife out of my bag. "I want you gone, Cece."

"Likewise." She said to me. I charged at her and pinned her against the wall with my knife against her neck.

"Ali run!" I yell. Alison left and it was just Cece and I.

"Wow...you can't kill me." Cece whispered.

"Try me." I say. She pushes me aside and tries to run. I grab her and throw her against the wall.

"You know.." She said panting, "We were in this position before, but I was the one who had a knife."

I tried to stab her, but missed when she moved her head. She got out of my grip and ran down the stairs. I followed her. I made it to the botto of the steps and then something hard hit me in the head. I collapsed and then saw total darkness.

A/N: Holy poop guys!! 1,000 reads! Thank you so much! That means that there will definetly be a sequel. Bad news is, this story will end soon. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Kisses -E