Chapter 22

Kendall's P.O.V

I walk into my house slowly. I see Spencer in her usual position. Leaning against the counter and reading a book with a huge mug of coffee by her. She probably hates me. And after I tell her this, she can possibly murder me.

I close the door and her head shoots up.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi." She replies.

"Um, I got a scholarship to the University of Pennsylvania." I say slowly walking towards her.

"I heard. Congrats!" She says with a huge smile on her face.

"You're not mad?" I asked in a small shock.

"Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know." I say sitting down across from her. These are the most words we have said to each other in weeks. I continued, "I thought you would hate me because of everything has happened. And then I am leaving for college before you-"

"Kendall." She says. She closes her books and moves around the counter to sit next to me.

"I was never mad at you. You are the best sister ever and I don't want to lose you. I can't be mad about something like this. You were protecting me. And I appreciate that." She said. She put her hand on my shoulder. I could see she was starting to tear.

"What- what about me getting drunk?" I stutter.

"Everyone does something stupid to get over something Ken." She says.

"Spence, can I tell you something?"

"Anything."

"I'm - I'm scared." I say in a wobbly tone. She hugs me tightly. She rubs my back. We let go.

"Me too. But we are in this together. Now. Why don't we go out and eat something? I'm really hungry." She said rubbing her belly. I giggled.

"I would love that." I say.

The rest of the night went great. Spencer and I went to the Grill and then went home to watch a movie and have eating contests and enjoying each others company.

The next day, I woke up, brush my teeth, and put my hair in a messy bun. I ran downstairs to find Spencer making bacon, eggs and toast.

"Food!" I yell. I grabbed a put and she put some of everything on it. I went to the fridge and got out some orange juice and we sat eating and talked.

There was a knock on the door. I was in the middle of eating my toast, but I didn't care. I walked up with the piece of bread in my hand and opened the door.

Mike was standing there while I stood there in shock. Behind me, Spencer said

"Well, I'm going to go to the other room and take my plate of food with me." And she walked out.

"Mike, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"To apologize." He said. "Can I come in?"

I let him in and put my toast on my plate. I turned around and he sat on the couch.

"Kendall, I regret breaking up with you." He started. "I don't know why I did. I was just mad. I knew you made a mistake and I could forgive it. You forgave me after robbing houses. I'm sorry please forgive me." He stood.

I backed away. " I don't know. Are you going to go back and flirt with Mona?" I blurted out.

"What?" He said confused.

"Spencer told me that she saw you and Mona flirt with each other." I said.

"Kendall, she was flirting with me. I was thinking about you the whole time." He said trying to hold my hand. I moved it away from his.

"That is what they all say Mike." My arms were crossed.

"Kendall, please! I have been broken without you! Ask Aria! When I said I love you, I really meant it! I have been locked up in my room since we broke up thinking about you!" He was crying.

"Just please. Please." He said. He reached for my hand again and I didn't move it away. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

"Please, will we get back together?" He asked one last time before I answered.

*3 days later*

Spencer's P.O.V

Kendall and I have been hanging out a lot lately and I love it! We finally caught up with each other again and I'm happy she is talking to me and the girls. She is the bubbly, hilarious, loving and caring girl she always was again.

Today, Emily and I are walking down the street, just coming out of the Brew.

"So you and Kendall are finally happy sisters again?" Emily asks.

"Yes! And I am so happy!" I replied. We giggle a little and then look up. We see a black hoodie staring right at us.

"What the-" before Emily could finish her sentence, the black hoodie runs away.

"Come on! Let's chase after it! We need to see who it is!" I say while beginning to sprint.

Whoever that hoodie was, it was fast. Thanks to playing offense in Field Hockey, I was able to quickly catch up with it. I grabbed their hoodie and pulled it down.

It was a girl with brown hair is a French braid. She fell and turned around. Emily caught up and stopped in complete shock like I was in.

That was when Kendall put her hoodie back on, stood up and ran away, running even faster then before.

A/N: sorry this chapter is kind of short. I have been super busy lately so sorry for not updating either. Thank you for 400 reads!

Kisses -E