Chapter 8

"Alison?" I say in total shock. I never expected her to be here. Ever.

"Miss me Ken?" She asks. I walks towards her. I quickly pinch myself to see if this was real.

Before I know it, Alison runs up to me and hugs me. I hug back. I did miss her, and I did know she was alive. But I didn't know she would come.

"Kendall, you need to be safe. A is going to hurt you. I know it." She says.

"Ali, I love you and I'm really happy you are here, but I have heard stories. How can I trust you?" I ask. I hear Spencer screaming my name.

"I need to go. Stay safe! Please!" She says in a hurry. I turn around to find Spencer opening the door.

"Kendall, come downstairs. The other girls are here." I look at Spencer at shock. I turn and find Alison gone.

I get downstairs. I grab my phone. I give a look to Spencer, and she gives one back to me.

"I feel really uncomfortable around you guys.." Hanna says.

"Yeah. Cause Spencer is hiding something and I am pissed off about it." I say in a snobby tone.

"You don't have to act all bitchy about it." Spencer snaps back.

"You don't have to be so stupid." I say.

"Well look who's talking. I least I didn't make out with my best friend." She says.

"At least I didn't end up in a mental hospital because I broke up with my boyfriend." I say. Spencer's eyes widen. Next thing I know she slaps me hard right across my face. I cup my cheek. Emily pulls me back and Aria run towards Spencer controlling her and whispering to her.

"Can we just go?" I say moving out of Emily's grasp. Then we all head out to the barn in silence.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated. I have been really busy with school. This chapter is alittle slow but next you will find the biggest shock of your life! Hope you enjoy.

Kisses -E