Chapter 26

*6 long and painful days later..*

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I squinted and sat up. I rubbed my eyes while my vision was adjusting to the bright light. I just sat there a bit. The past week has been painful but fun. I moved in with Toby temporarily and it was awesome. I hear a knock on my door which interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey, your awake. I was wondering...let's make pancakes!!!" Toby said opening the door.

I laughed. "Okay. Let me go to the bathroom and then we can get started."

He nodded and walked out.

Toby made me stay in his room, on his bed because of my injuries I insisted to stay on the couch, but he totally refused.

I walked into the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. Before I left, I put my hair in a messy bun and looked at the mirror. I was wearing a navy blue tank top and light blue fuzzy pants. My bruises were healing up pretty fast. I looked much better than the night it happened. The cut on my lip disappeared, the bruises on my cheeks are fading, but still kind of noticeable. The cut on the side of my head was still there and my arms were still bruised and hurt at times. My shoulders felt way better. I could finally roll them back and move my arms up and down. I stopped limping which was also a good sign.

It was like that night never happened. It looked like I got these injuries playing sports, which will be a great excuse to tell my parents when they find me all covered in cuts and bruises.

I walk out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

"Finally!" Toby said throwing his arms up in the air. "You took, forever!" He said over dramatically. I laughed.

"That was nothing. You've stayed with Spencer. She takes longer." I say in a sassy tone.

He smirked at me and we headed for the pancake box.

Living with Toby was great. He was like the brother I never had. This week,I couldn't leave the apartment. Which meant he never left the apartment. He probably left once or twice to go to the Brew and get take out. He treated me like I was his little sister (which I probably will be sooner or later because of Spencer and Toby's relationship). We played board games, cooked, baked and even played video games together.

About 4 days ago, I was sitting on the couch just reading and Toby comes up asking me,

"Play GTA?"

"Do I play GTA?" I question him back.

"Call of duty, Halo?" He asked again.

"Toby, I play video games like it's my job. I'm really good." I say.

"Oh are you?" He asks with a smirk.

"Yeah, I am." I snap back. And then the rest of the night, him and I just play trying to beat each other.

But like said, Toby has been caring and loving and amazing. No wonder Spencer loves him.

I was mixing the pancake mix in an electronic mixing bowl. Toby comes up to me.

"Hey, mind grabbing 2 eggs from the fridge?" He asked.

"Yea, just watch the bowl." I turn around and when I turn back literately 2 seconds later, the pancake mix if flying.

"Toby!" I yell. He starts laughing and falls on a puddle of pancake mix on the floor. I start laughing too, but then I get a sharp pain on my side a collapse.

Toby immediately notices and runs over to pick me up and put me on the couch.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah. I need to rest a while." I say. Looks like I'm not as great as I thought I was. When was this hell going to be over? And then that happens. My phone beeps and I reach over to the coffee table to get it. I opened the text.

Well you know what they say, third times a charm. ;) Kisses -A

Toby looked over to me.

"Hey," he started. "You are going to be okay. I promise." He pats me on the shoulder and then kisses my forehead like a brother to sister type of kiss. I smile and he smiles back.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is sort of a filler. I won't be updating until after Tuesday's new PLL episode. Do you guys want more Toby in this? Comment below! :)

Kisses -E