No Shame (Sequel) Release Date + Other Info

And I am officially back into the world of "No Regrets"!

I am here to announce the release date of the sequel "No Shame". (And give some other information)

 (And give some other information)

No Shame

There are events that you hear about but never want to experience. The seams of my old life seemed to finally find their place in the tapestry of my new one. Yet, one horrible day, all the seams were yanked out. Forced to rebuild my life, I find myself unsure, terrified, and haunted. Making more bad choices than good, as seems to be my habit. I am constantly told to not be ashamed or haunted, and instead focus on getting and doing better. It appears to be easier said than done. My name is Katie, I am 15 years old, and living my life with NO SHAME appears to be impossible.

Prologue to be posted on:
April 20, 2017

Other information

  Similar to the posting schedule "No Regrets", I do not have an official one. I will strive to post a chapter once a month; but along with going to school full-time, working at my job, working on other stories, and other aspects of my personal life, sometimes that will not be possible. (I wish it was!).

  If you have any non-spoiler questions regarding "No Shame" or even "No Regrets" - which can have spoilers since I finished the book - feel free to ask.

I am working on the compilation book of novellas. I will not be posting it until I have all the short-stories written up.

More information can be found on the part titled "AUTHOR'S NOTE - What Happens Now?? (Important Info)". If you still have any questions regarding that, please feel free to ask!

Thank you so much for reading, your patience, and your support!