Meet Elijah Mikealson Chapter 1

A/N This is when Elena meets Elijah because Rose and Trevor kidnapped them

Jennifer P.O.V

My head is pounding. Oh no did I get kidnapped again? Wait... where is Elena ? I open my eyes and see Elena awake. I here two voices.

"How is there two doppelgängers Rose?" Voice one
" I don't know Trevor but we need them for Elijah" voice two

I get up from the couch. I shake Elena.
Elena "What? Where are we? Did we get kidnapped again? Who took us?
"We need to get out of her. I don't know where we are so old house. I don't know who took us. And yes we did get kidnapped again"

I hear footsteps coming toward us. Elena jumps up off the couch and in front of me. One girl with short hair comes in and a guy with long hair comes in. The guy who I guess was Trevor looked scared.

Elena stood up shakily
"Where are we?"

Rose  "You think I am actually gonna answer that"
Elena "Who are you? Who is Elijah?"
Rose "There you go with more question I am not gonna answer"
"Elijah is a wired name" I comment

Trevor and Rose look at me.

Elena "Why did you bring us here? Why do you want us? What do you want from us?"

Rose slaps Elena. Elena flys back knocking her out.

Rose "I want you to be quite"

I run to Elena checking if she was ok. Rose and Trevor walk out. I wait until Elena wakes up. She wakes up and looks around. Trevor comes in running and yelling.

Trevor "Oh no he is here I have to leave he wants me dead"
Rose "But he wants them more"
Trevor "No I have to leave he will forgive you but he won't forgive me I have to leave"
Rose "Calm down what are we?"
Trevor calms down "We are family"
Rose "That's right"
Elena "You are scared"
"No Elena they are happy so exited they are gonna throw a party duh he is scared thanks for pointing out the obvious" I say note the sarcasm

I love Elena but she is so annoying sometimes. Rose leaves the room. I guess to get who ever this 'Elijah' is. After like a minute or two Rose comes back with this really hot looking guy. He stares at us for a second. He spends over to Elena. Elena tenses up. Oh great more vampires. He bend down it look like he is about to kiss Elena. He goes down to her neck. I run over to them thinking he is gonna bite her. I try pushing him away from Elena which doesn't work. He pushes me back.
'Elijah' "Human that is impossible"

He speeds over to me. He leans down. I push on his chest.

"Get away from me freak"
I guess he didn't like that I called him freak or fought back because he pins me to the couch. He bends down and smells my blood.

'Elijah' "Both of them are human Rose how is this possible"
Rose "I don't know Katherine must of had a child before she turns into a vampire"

'Elijah' lets go of me. He walks over to Trevor who is crazy scared.

Trevor "I am so sorry"
'Elijah' "No need for apologies"

The song apologize piped in my head and I started humming to it. Rose looked over at me like I was crazy.

Trevor "Yes you trusted me with Katherine and i let her go"
'Elijah' "That is true you did fall me"
Trevor "I am so sorry"

'Elijah' stops circle long around him and stops right in front of him.

'Elijah' "You are forgiven"

In one moment he slices Trevor head off with this hand. Rose scream "why you-"
'Elijah' "Don't you have been forgiven, Rose"

Elena froze of fear. I stayed still I watch Supernatural so I am used to seeing the head get chopped off. 'Elijah' walks towed us.

'Elijah' "Now let's go"
Elena "What what about the moonstone" I hear how scared she is
'Elijah "What do you know about it"
"Well 'Elijah' we know you need it"
I put quote marks around his name not believing that it is his real name. 'Elijah looks at me and smirks.
'Elijah' "Where is it?"
Elena "Not how it works"

'Elijah' looks back at her and then her neck.
'Elijah' " What is this vervain doing around your neck"
He rips the vervain necklace off. He grabs Elena so she can look at him in the eyes. I run forward to stop him. He pushes me behind him. Making me dump into Rose. She grabs me.

'Elijah' "Where is the moonstone?"
Elena "In the tomb"
'Elijah' "What is it doing there?"
Elena "It is with Katherine"
'Elijah' "Interesting"

A loud noise comes from the other room. 'Elijah' grabs Elena hand roughly. He rips me from Rose grip and puts me into his own. His grip wasn't as tight on me as Elena. He brings us down the stairs.

"Up here"

He appends up the stairs. I know that voice

"Down here"

Damon and Stefan are here. I feel someone grab me next thing I know Damon is holding me up against the wall with Rose beside me. He puts his finger up to his lips telling us to be quiet.
'Elijah' " Excuse me! To who it may concern: you are making a great mistake if you think you can beat me. You hear that? I repeat you can not beat me"

 You hear that? I repeat you can not beat me"

Huge ego much

'Elijah' " I want the girls on three or heads will roll"

Elena comes out from the top of the stairs. I follow her
"Ok we will come with you just stop making crazy threats"
Elena "We will go with you just leave our friends alone they just wanted to help"

He speeded up to us

'Elijah' "What game are you playing?"
"You know Elijah is weird name"

He stares at me. Elena pulls the pull on the vervain granad. It burns his face. He screams in pain, looks up at us and starts walking. Stefan comes in a starts shouting 'Elijah' with wooden bullets. Stefan runs out of bullets. The bullets didn't even stop him a little. Stefan tackles him down the stairs. Damon comes out with a coat racket as a stake. Damon pushes it into 'Elijah' and keeps walking. Elijah is pressed up against the door. His body turns gray. Elena runs down the stairs, Damon smiles at her, Elena runs into Stefan's arms. Damon looks upset. Damon mouthed "Your welcome". I stayed there standing like an idiot. I didn't know what to do. I feel arms wrap around me. I look up and see Stefan, I wrap my arms around him returning the hug.