Chapter 23: The First Hybrid

Klaus P.O.V

"TURN IT OFF"

Stefan turned off his humanity. I smirked then I heard Tyler scream "JENNIFER"

I ran toward the gymnasium. "What is going-"

I see Tyler holding Jennifer.

"I didn't do anything I swear she just-"

"REBEKAH"

"I don't know what happened she just-"

"REBEKAH"

Rebekah come walking in the room.

"What is it Klaus?"

"Take Tyler to the Bennett witch. I will take care off Jennifer"

"NO I am not leaving her with you"

"You don't have a choice Tyler"

Rebekah grabbed Tyler dragging him out. I walked over to Jennifer. Her arms where grey. I bent down and picked her up.

(A/N: It is Jennifer and Klaus)

She is Elijah's mate. She feels like Rebekah's sister. She feels like Kol's best friend but I don't know what she feels like to me. Maybe a sister too.

I look at her in my arms. She probaby would be screaming at me to let go of her. I look at her hands they are still bleeding, from punching Elena and the floor.

I want to feed her my blood but I don't know what will happen. I don't know if she will end up sleeping forever. I din't know if they can find a way to make my hybrids work. And I don't want to feed her my blood if she is just gonna die. An original never had a mate. I haven't succeded in making a real hybrid.

Rebekah P.O.V

Tyler's bones cracked and twisted. He forced his head up looking at me
His face was a hybrid. His hybrids have to drink the doopleganger blood. It makes so much sense.

Jennifer P.O.V

I could still feel some stuff. Like I know someone is carrying me but I don't know who. I heard Tyler screaming my name,before I got switched into someone else arms. Wait who arms am I in? Please don't let it be Klaus.

If he finds out that all he needs to do is feed his hybrids doppleganger blood after he killed them then I am toast. He will either use me or Elena has a human blood bag. And knowing Damon he will give me to Klaus. I am a dead girl walking...well not really now.

All I could do is think. All I could do is feel when someone is touching me. All I could do is hear a few things. Then nothing.