Chapter 18:I'm not OK

Jennifer P.O.V

I wanted for Elena to leave the house to come back. Should be easy. She probably is with Damon. Pulling hum along on a leash. While I was avoding Elena along with Damon I would go to the grill.

I am at the grill. I order some drinks when I hear a voice say;

"Slow down love"

I know that voice. Klaus. I look around but I don't see him.

I shrugg my shoulders, turning around, picking up the drink and bringing it up to my lips.

When a voice I don't reconize says;

"Darling are you sure you want to keep drinking it will be easier for any vampire aftrt you to get you"

What the hell is wrong with me? I look around but no one is near me. I drink the glass.

"Jennifer stop"

That voice. I know. Elijah. My 'mate'. Still think he is lying.

Maybe I just don't want to belive he is my mate. Maybe he is. Maybe I just don't want to be a vampire if I am his mate. If I am his mate that means I might have to become a vampire.

If I become a vampire I have to watch Jeremy my little brother age older then me. If I become a vampire I have to watch Elena my twin age older then me.

I pick up anither glass but before I could drink it a feminem voice says;

"Slow down Jen you are only human. I don't want my bestfreind to die before I meet her"

I put the glass down.

"Ugh I have to go home now I am hearing things"

I look at the time.

"Elena is not home probably sleeping with Damon"

I pay for the drinks and leave.

*Time skip*

When I get home. I open the door walking in. When I feel something off. I don't know what it is. I shake my head walking up the staires. I walk in my room and jump on the bed.

"Darling you aren't crazy"

"Love I need to tell you something"

"Jennifer listen to us"

I finally had enough

"SHUT UP"

"What is happening to me?"

"That is what we are trying to explain you are connected with us"

"Who is us?" I ask

I am talking to voices in my head. I am going crazy.

"The Mikealsons"