Chapter 47: New Orleans

Jennifer P.O.V

Damon is always getting mad at me for no reason. I sat there for while not knowing what to do. Everyone hates me. No matter how hard I try to be friends with them with my own sister nothing works. I groaned falling back in the bed.

The door flew open.

"Yes?"

I stayed laying down with my arms across my face.

"Come on Jennifer"

I shoot up.

"What? Why? Where are we going?"

"New Orleans"

"Why?"

"Just get ready"

Jennifer stayed still. Klaus knew exactly what she wanted. Klaus knew how stubborn she was. And he didn't want to leave her there. In mystic falls where no one would protect her. Klaus signed.

"Jennifer if you listen to me and follow me then I will get you herself you want"

A huge smile broke out on Jennifer's face.

"Anything?"

"Yes"

"Ok then in that case.....I want ice cream,pizza,a new phone case,new phone and can we possibly stay where  ever we are going forever?"

Klaus laughed.

"Whatever you want"

In the short amount of time Klaus has become friends with Jennifer. Yes she is still mad at him for killing Jenna but she blames herself and Elena more. She thinks that if she was used at the sacrifice instead then Jenna would still be alive.

A/N: I'm the next chapter they will be in New Orleans. I need to watch 4×20 cause i forgot to so this like the resent ones I have been posting a fill in chapter,nothing, whatever you want to call it chapter.  But next one will be with then in New Orleans.