Chapter 11:Not Daggered After All

Jennifer P.O.V

I am on my way to the lake house. Stefan and Elena are there. I have to tell them what happened. The feeling on my heart like it was being stabbed. I see Elena stab herself.

"NOOOOOO" I scream

Elena falls into Elijah's arm. Elena stabs Elijah.

"AHHH no"

I run over to them. Stefan feeds Elena his blood. I grab the dagger but Stefan grabs me.

"NO, LET ME GO"

Stefan keeps his grip on me "No I can't do that"

I was crying I felt the pain in my heart from the dagger and Elijah was dead. Elena was walking toward someone. Tyler.

"Tyler?"

My voice was broken. It was a whisper. Why was I taking his death so hard? Maybe when he said I was his mate he was telling the truth. Tyler faces me. I get out of Stefan's grip and run to Tyler taking him in a hug.

"I missed you Tyler"

Tyler hugged me back "Yeah I missed you too"

I turned around and faced Elena "Why?"

Elena just looked at the ground for a second then back at me. Stefan walled behind Elena "It was the only way to save Elena and-"

I gave Stefan a death glare "SO EVERYTHING EVERYONE HAS TO DIE TO SAVE ME AND ELENA WE COULD HAVE TRUSTED ELIJAH BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TRUST ANYONE. WHY?"

No one said anything. Elena looked at me and opened her mouth to say something but I interrupted her.

"NO ELENA DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ELIJAH HE SAID I WAS HIS MATE I DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM BUT WHEN YOU GUYS DAGGERED HIM I FELT AS IF I WAS THE ONE DAGGERED"

Elena looked at me with her face filled with sadness then it becomes worried. Elena took a step toward me "Jen are you OK?"

I felt like I was gonna faint. I fell back but Tyler caught me.

I looked up at Tyler "What is happening to me?"

I looked at me sadly "I don't know"

I was about to pass out but before I could I said "I wish I could have saved you Tyler"

They looked at me like I was crazy and they were worried. Stefan stepped closer carefully like if he rushed I would die "What do you mean?"

Then all I saw was black.