Chapter 25: Protect the blood bags

A/N: Rebekah is underlined
Klaus is bold
Kol is slanted
Elijah is all of three
Jennifer is normal

I just put a random picture there usually it would be of what Jennifer is wearing but I really like that picture so I put it there. Plus Jennifer I just gonna be in PJ throw this chapter.

Jennifer P.O.V

I decided to skip school today. Not because of everything that has been happening. But because I am lazy. And with all the Mikealsons voices in my head I am starting to get a headache. My head hurts. I look at my arm and see it turning grey.

"Ugh I am sick of this"

And with that I fall asleep.

"Well would you look who is awake"

"What is happening?"

"You feel alseep"

"No I mean are you guys in mystic falls?"

"The little coma? You call it well you are actually sorta daggered"

"Kill me now"

"Why would we do that?"

"To put me out of my misery"

"Why do you say you are misable?"

"Is it because Elijh is not with you"

"I hate you Klaus like it is not a normal hate it us this burning fire that will never end of hate"

"I am sure you will get over it"

"No I won't"

Elena P.O.V

Jennifer stayed home saying she wasn't feeling good which I know is a lie. She would always say that so she wouldn't have to go to school.

Stefan runs beside me.

"What do you want?"

"Klaus said to watch you and Jennifer but since your the doopleganger he is gonna use I have to make sure nothing bad happens to you"

Some guy bumped into me.

"Oh sorry"

But Stefan didn't care if it was an accident.

"Hey watch where you are going"

"I am sorry-"

Stefan cut him off by pushing him to the ground.

Jennifer P.O.V

I went down stairs to eat something because I don't remember the last time I ate. And because food is awesome. Well beer is better but that is beside the point. I walked into the kitchen looking for anything to eat. I stopped when I come across a box of pancakes.

Me and Jenna would always make pancakes. Well mostly Jenna do to the fact that I had drank some beer. Sometimes we actually did make it together I would bring it to Jeremy who would be drunk or high or sonething. I think that was the only time I was happy when my parents died when I didn't meet Stefan,Damon or Elijah.

Wait what did I just say? Elijah? No scratch the Elijah part out. Wait can the hear what I am thinking now.

*Time skip*

So the first time it went terrible. The second time the pancakes tasted terrible. Third time is a charm. I tasted the pancakes and they were surprisingly good. I smiled at the memories of Jenna.

I never wanted to be the person who was always grieving or always used that as an excuse for why I didn't get my school work on time or didn't know the answer to something. Elena was though.

I never wanted to rely in drugs or drinks to get away from my problems. At the being I did. I really did the first month or so maybe a little more. But I reliezed I can't do this. This is not what mom and dad would want from me. So I stopped but my grades counted to slip. I remember bwhay Jenn told me when all this was happening.

Flash back
Jenna come throw the door callinh for me. Oh she must have seen my grades. I walk to where she is. She walks over to me "I just had a meeting with one of your teachers they said you are failing two classes"

"Yeah I know I have been trying to get them back but every time I look at someone I hear them talking about us 'the Gilbert siblings Jeremy is doing drugs Elena is in her own little world but I don't know about Jennifer. Is she in her own little world too?'

Jenna grabbed me by my shoulders shaking them a little "Hey Jennifer listen to me. You are Strong. Stronger then Jeremy or Elena. You have to help them get throw it. You are Jeremy's big sister his favorite sister he might listen to you. You are Elena's twin sister whatever you saybto her might be better because it is like she is saying it to herself"

"Elena is talking to herself? She need more help then I thought" Jenna laughs a little

Flash back over

I smiled more at the memory. I always will look after them. They are the only family I have left. Jeremy,Elena,Alaric,Caroline,Bonnie, Matt and Tyler all of them are my family.

A/N: I haven't updated in a while so I tried to make one that resembled the episodes. But like I said before I needs to re watch TVD. And my little sister is watching it but in season seven so I am gonna let her finish that and then re watch it.

But what do you think about the chapter? Was it good? Do you want more details on what she think of then all? What do you think about her and Tyler are they a little suspicious?