Chapter 15: Alaric or Klaus?

Jennifer P.O.V

I walk out of my room. I turn to see Jenna.

"Where are you going?"

"To get my hair dyed"

"Why?"

"People have mistaken me for Elena or Katherine so I am gonna dye my hair"

I walk out of the door. While I was getting my hair done I decided to draw (the wolf above). I felt someone tap my shoulder I looked up and saw my hair was done and so was my picture. I walked out but instead of going home I went to the grill. I got some beer and pie. When I was done I started walking home. I walked in not looking up "Hey guys look-"

"AHH, why is he here?"

Klaus was here. Jenna was pointing her weapon at him.

"Guys I swear I am me I am Alaric Klaus let me go"

"Why would he do that?"

"I don't know"

"How do we know you are telling the truth?"

"Umm...Jenna OK the first time we went out it went great that we went back here and Jeremy walked in right when I was about to-"

"It's him"

Jenna drops her weapon to the ground.  I turn around and open the door.

"Where are you going now?"

"I am getting some holy water and boiling my ears in it"

I got to the Salvatore boarding house.

"The sacrifice is tonight"

I turned around facing Alaric.

"What?"

"Klaus is in his original body the sacrifice is tonight"

"We have to find a way to stop it then"

Damon got off the couch. "Why do you think Elijah is here?"

I turned around and saw Elijah. I throw my hand up in the air "ELENA IS THE ONE WHO DAGGERED YOU"

Damon glared at me. Elijah looked at me and smiled. Ric shook his head whispering "Why am here at the same time she is?"

"HEY! I heard you"