Chapter 21: Prank Night

Jennifer P.O.V

I was using a coloring app on my phone

Elena walks in "Do you know what happened?"

"I am sure you are gonna tell me" I replied not looking up.

Elena groans "Ugh yeah I have to tell you because you never leave your room"

"Yeah because everytime I leave my room that means either someone is after us or I am kidnapped or someone we cared about died"

"Damon got a lead on Stefan. Stefan threatened him.-"

"Like I am gonna do to you if you don't leave my room"

"You are so selffish. You were willing to let everyone die so you could live-"

"NO I WAS WILLNG TO GIVE UP TO SAVE THEM BUT NOT THE WAY YOU DID. IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME AND TURN I TO A VAMPIRE JUST FOR JENNA TO BE HERE-"

"WELL YOU CAN'T. JENNA IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU"

"Get. out."

"No I am not-"

"I SAID GET. OUT."

Elena slams the door shut. I lean back on my bed bringing my knees up to my chest. And I cried. No tonight is senior prank. I not cry in my room on senior prank night. I get off of my bed, walking to my door. I come to a stop. Elena. She is gonna be on the other side of the door. I turned to the window,walked toward it and opened it. I looked down.

I grabbed the sides of the window and jumped. I hit the ground landing on my feet stumdeling a little. I looked back up to see if Elena saw.

*Time Skip*

I walk into the school. I see kids planting their pranks. I am gonna plan a prank on my teacher I hate the most. Then pull a prank on Elena. I hate her so much. I walk into the gym and see a few people but the only ones I remeber the names are Chad and Dana. I walked over to them. I was about to ask them a question when I heard a voice say;

"Attention seniors you have been caught you can go home now"

I know that vocie. I turned around and saw

"Klaus?"

"Ah Jennifer love you can finally meet Rebekah"

Stefan and Elena where here.

"What is happening ? I GO OUT FOR WHAT TWENTY MINUTES AND I HAVE MISSED EVERYTHING"

I heard Klaus chuckle. I snapped my head toward the door when I heard it open.

"Stefan?"

I turned to face Elena. She was staring at Stefan like she was broken. I turned all my attention back to the door seeing a pretty blond hair lady drag Tyler in.

"Tyler? What the hell. Who the hell are you?"

Klaus spoke up "This is Rebekah my little sister"

Rebekah was looking at Elena.

"This is the doppleganger the original one was much prettier"

"HEY! I take that to the heart"

Rebekah turned to me. "Jennifer?"

"Yes?" I mocked

Taking a small step forward Elena had a shocked look on her face "You know her?"

"...Sorta...."

I have no clue how to answer that question.

"And you didn't tell me?"

"TELL YOU WHAT ELENA THAT I HEAR THE ORIGINALS VOCIES IN MY HEAD? THAT I HEAR THEM BECAUSE I AM ELIJAH'S MATE? THAT WE ARE CONNECTED? THAT TO REBAKAH I AM SUPPOSED TO FELL LIKE A SISTER? THAT I AM CONNECTED TO KLAUS? IF I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD HAVE RUN TO WHICHEVER SALVATORE BROTHER YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH AND TOLD THEM. DAMON WOULD HAVE TOOK ME AND THREATEN ME UNTIL I TOLD HIM WHERE KLAUS IS. BUT I WOULD ONLY SAY 'I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THAT ISN'T HOW THE CONNECTION WORKS. I ONLY HEAR THEIR VOICES IN MY HEAD. I FELL WHEN ELIJAH IS DAGGERED. THAT IS ALL I COULD GIVE YOU." I pulled my sleeves showing my whole arm. It was the light grey again. "WHAT WOULD I HAVE TOLD YOU ELENA? WHEN ELIJAH IS DAGGERED THIS HAPPENS, I TURN A LIGHT GREY, I FALL ALSEEP FOR A WHILE, AND I FELL WHEN HE IS DAGGERED? YOU CAN'T GO FIVE MINUTES WITHOUT BEING SCARED AND NEEDING SOMEONE TO SAVE YOU-"

"YOU CAN'T EITHER"

"NO ELENA BECAUSE I HAVE TO SAVE YOU. WHILE I AM DISCRACTED SAVING YOU I AM KNOCKED OUT. SO SHUT UP I AT LEAST TRY TO SAVE YOU. YOU CALL THE SALVATORS TO COME AND GET YOU. YOU WOULD LEAVE ME BEHIND AND SAVE YOUSELF"

"YEAH they do save me but I don't have to ask them to save me. They just save me. They care about me. They don't care about you. Well Stefan says he does but the only reason he cares about you is because you look like me"

I don't know what happened but Elena ended up on the ground. For a second I just started at her. I was about to help her up when she said "The only reason the originals like you is because you are Elijah's mate. I fell bad for Elijah. He has you as a mate."

The next thing I know I am on top of Elena puching her. A few times she dunked so I ended up punching the floor. I punched her a few time in the face then the stomach I stopped when Klaus said "So you are helping me get my hybrids"

I turn to see Klaus has Tyler in a head lock.

"What?"

I was so confused with Rebekah here. Stefan here. Me beating up Elena. I was lost. I had no idea what was happening.

"Right you space out a lot. Fine I geuss I will have to go over it again. I tried making hybrids all summer but it didn't work I didn't know why it didn't work I did everything right: I had the moon stone, I killed a vampire, I killed a werewolf, I killed one of the two doppelgängers...then I realized that something went wrong. So here we are back in Mystic falls"

"I am so lost"

"Here let me sum it up for you love I want my hybrids. You are gonna help me"

Elena stands up "Why would we help you?"

Klaus feeds Tyler his blood then snaps his next.

"TYLER" I run to Tyler's body

"That is why"

I rushed over to Tyler's side "TYLER TYLER TYLER"

Everything seemed to fade away. Elena's vocie. Klaus's voice. Rebekah's voice. I couldn't even hear myself screaming Tyler's name. Tyler is dead. Becuase we lived. Becuase me nor Elena died during the sacrifice. We have to find a way to bring him back.

"TYLER"