Chapter 36: Another Sacrifice

A/N: Video is not mine but I like it

Jennifer P.O.V

I looked at Kol, dagger through his chest. I was about to run toward him when Klaus showed up. Alaric dropped Kol. I ran toward Kol. I looked up to see Klaus had Alaric.

"NO"

Klaus looked at me so did Alaric.

"Please don't kill him Klaus. Please"

Klaus murderous look went away before pushing Alaric away. Alaric stumbled a little. I got up to make sure Ric saw ok, but Klaus put his arm in front of me stopping me. I tried to get past him but he grabbed me.

"Now know that you are alive because I wanted to make you suffer longer. Not because I care for you-"

"But because Jennifer asked. She asked for you not to kill me and you didn't"

Klaus smirked "Yes well I do suppose that is part of the reason"

Klaus still had me in his grip.

"I am taking Jennifer over here-"

"You are not taking her anywhere"

Alaric was about to attack Klaus when suddenly he was on the floor.

"RIC"

I looked up to see Elijah.

"Why did you do that?"

"He was going to kill us"

I squirmed in Klaus's grip.

"HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT US.JERMY,STEFAN,DAMON,ELENA,ME"
"We would never hurt your family I gave them my word.We would never hurt you"

"CAN YOU BLAME THEM FOR BELIEVING YOU WOULD HURT US. LOOK AROUND EVEN YOUR MOTHER WANTS TO KILL YOU."

I paused thinking over what I just said. Elijah looked like he was trying to hide his anger. Klaus looked grip tightened in me. I looked up and was met with a anger Klaus.

"I'm sorry"

Suddenly I am out of Klaus's grip and Elijah is in front of me. I let out a breath. Elijah looked at me. He seemed sad,mad,upset, and I guess I lo ked scared or he heard my hert beat cause his face softened. I looked at Kaus to see he has the same expression.

"You are scared of us?"

It was meant to be a statement but come put as a question. I walked over to Kol pulling the dagger out.

"If I was would I have done that?"

Klaus smirked.

As I walk I to the wood the only thing I could think was 'Are they gonna hate me?' 'Will they just let any vampire come after me?'

I didn't want to let them know what I was thinking so instead I said;

"How long until we get there? And why did I have to come?"

"We weren't just gonna leave you there with the Salvatore brothers and the doopleganger"

"If you haven't noticed I am a doopleganger to"

"No need for sarcastic comments love just telling you the truth"

We soon saw a ring if fore with Ester and Finn in a ring of fire.

"Seriously? What is up with you and rings of fire?"

I points to all the Mikealsons.

"And could there be another girl. Talk about life with boys."

Everyone was looking at me.

"What?"

Ester was the first one to speak.

"How can you care about monsters like them?"

"I only see one monster. She is standing in a ring if fore to protect herself cause she is so afraid of her own children. The very children she called monsters. And her little servent. Or monster slave? I am sorry what are you Finn?"

I turn to face him. Klaus smirked "You always were mom's little boy"

Finn looked at me with hatred. Before we can react. Finn flings me across making me hit a tree a few feet away. I looked up to see Ester taking. It looked like Kol,Elijah, and Klaus where all screaming but I couldn't tell all I could hear was a pointed sharp ringing.

Ester suddenly was facing the sky screaming something. Then all in a blink of an eye they were gone. Finn and Ester. Before I blacked out I saw Elijah,Kol and Klaus looking at me. Elijah was saying something but I don't know weather he was whispering it or cause if the ringing. I saw them all sped to me but before I could see them at my side I blacked out.