Chapter 22: Prank Night Part 2

Klaus P.O.V

I look over to Jennifer. She was just sitting next to Tyler, waiting for him to wake up. I walk over to her grabbing her by her arms. All she did was stare at Tyler. She seemed not to notice that I was pulling her away.

Jennifer P.O.V

Everything was blocked out. All I noticed was Tyler dead. Nothing else matterd. Tyler's body was moving farther and farther away. I felt hands move to my shoulders.

Where those hands always there? I pulled away harshly. I ran toward Tyler but the same arms grabbed me. I turn my head and see Klaus. I try getting out of his grip but he is an original hybrid and I am human so you can see how the turns out. I finally give up on getting out of his grip,when I noticed the timer was going down. What the hell is going on?

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?"

"Well love while you had your little break down I compelled Stefan is drain her. Oh and the Bennet witch and Caroline are finding away to save Tyler"

We heard a gasp. I turn my head to see Tyler awake and alive.

"TYLER"

I ran toward him. "Tyler". I was so happy and relived. Tyler was confused. "Tyler Tyler look at me". "Tyler Tyler look at me".

Tyler finally looked at me. "What is happening?"

"Listen Tyler-"

"Klaus killed me"

"Yes he did Bonnie,Elena and Caroline are finding a way to keep you alive.-"

I started to think 'If Klaus had to sacrifice a doppleganger that man's he needed the doppelgängers blood. What if Tyler just needs to drink mine or Elena's blood?"

"Tyler listen I think I know the way you are supposed to do to survive"

"What?"

"You are spoke to drink-"

Before I could hit the ground arms wrapped around me. Grabbing me before I could hit the ground.

Tyler P.O.V

Jennifer just suddenly collapsed. I caught her before she fell. I moved her hair out of her face. It was just me and her.

"Jennifer?"

"Jennifer?"

"Jennifer?"

"JENNIFER"