Chapter 7. Julie.

Chapter 7. Julie.

Chat-A-Lot

Buddies...

-All_Bout_The_Brains_Jeremy.:Online.

Chat started at 7:31 P.M.

Jeremy: Well, hey there. Look who's decided to finally get online.

Me: I know... I've been so busy with school. What did you get on that Science test?

Jeremy: What do you think?

Me: Hmm.. lemme guess...

Jeremy: Don't hurt your pretty little brain. I got an 100%!

Me: Wow... congrats.

Jeremy: I know, I know. :P It's not really that new for me though. But I did want to ask you for a congrats present.

Me: I didn't offer.

Jeremy: Well, I am asking, nicely! :D

Me: Well, I decline.

Jeremy: You don't even know what it is.

Me: Hmm.. lemme guess...

Jeremy: DON'T HURT YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEAD DARLIN <3 It may be too much work to guess. I never want you to die. hah.

Me: Oh shut up. :/ I'm not that dumb.

Jeremy: Let me just tell you.

Me: okay.

Jeremy: My congrats present is to... have you say yes, when I present a wonderful dinner reservation to, The Olive Garden, and after a concert to your favorite band: Coldplay.

Me: o_o I didn't see that coming. That's an amazing offer but..

Jeremy: SO YOU'll GO?! :D

Me: Jeremy.... I... Can't... Unless you promise that we remain friends.

Jeremy: Friends? But... I arranged something special. And it's suppose to be for a "Couple."

Me: And what was so... special? :P Never mind, I don't have time for that. -_- I gotta go.. I don't know when you'll learn to just leave me alone already.

Julie Packa has signed off...

Jeremy: I was going to sing to you on stage.....

Jeremy Goldwin has signed off...