Chapter 21. Alice.

Chapter 21. Alice.

Kendall.

"Howdy," He said, walking (Or should I say stumbling) into my house. 

"Are you drunk?" I asked, mortified. 

"Yeah, maybe," He replied, falling onto the couch. He sat back up after five seconds. "No, I'm just kidding."

"Mhmm, sure." I didn't believe him. 

"I do have a favor to ask you, Aly." He brushed his hand through his hair, and walked back over to me. I backed up, but slammed my back against the door when there was no more room to walk. Was this really Kendall?

"Why are you so scared?" He smiled and got closer to my face. "It's just me."

"Somehow, I don't believe you," I teased. "What do you want?"

"Well," He sighed, it took him a while to answer me. "My Mom kicked me out of the house."

"Oh no," I shook my head. "No, you can't stay here, my parents would kill me if they found out!" 

"Aly, please. I'll sleep in a closet or anything, but I can't go to any family, they won't let me stay with them." He squeezed my hand tight, looking for sympathy. 

I released my hand from his grasp. "I don't know." I couldn't look at him. "Why did you get kicked out?"

"I was hanging out with Corey at this party, and bad things happened to him. They don't believe that I wasn't apart of that." 

I believed him, but I just don't know if I could let him stay there. What if something bad happened to me?

"My parents went on a weekend vaction," I told him. "I guess you can stay here for the night. But only this once!"

"Thanks so much!" He said, hugging me tightly. He backed up and looked at me, with his beautiful eyes. I ran out of his reach. He began to run after me.

"All you want is to sleep with me!" I yelled, laughing.

"No I don't." He said, trying to catch me as I ran around the table in the living room.

When I finally became out of breath, he caught me and spun me around. "Got you," He said. He kissed me on the cheek and I couldn't help but smiling, even though I wanted to act serious. "I don't want to sleep with you." He put me down on the floor. "I know, we're too young."

"Your too young," I said, teasing him again.

"Very funny," He replied, rolling his eyes and laying down on the couch. He grabbed a pillow and rested his head on it.

"You can't go to sleep now," I said. "You just got here."

"Your right!" He exclaimed, sitting up. "I have to kiss you first."

Those words made my stomach turn, and my eyes grew wide. I hope he couldn't see me blushing. I looked to the left, away from him, and wondered what to say next. 

"Is that okay?" He asked, resting his chin on my shoulder. I looked over to see him smiling. He was so cute, and I giggled.

I nodded, and he laughed. We made eye contact, and he moved closer to me. He grabbed my chin lightly, and pressed his lips against mine. 

It was sweet, everything I pictured a first kiss to be.

Butterflies floated around in my stomach, and I felt my heart flutter. The kiss swept me out of reality on a tidal wave of emotions.

Then something brought me back to reality. My phone rang. I got up to get it fast, and tried my best to act like nothing happened as I answered. "Hello?"

"Hi sweetie," I heard Mom's voice over the phone. "How are you doing?"

"Uh.. good. How are you?" I coughed and I just knew Mom had to be getting suspicious. 

"I'm fine, but I'm afraid your Father's not. He's got the stomach flu or something. We're coming home early. We're driving past the grocery store, do you need anything?" I was beginning to panic. How was I suppose to get Kendall out of here? I didn't really want him to go. 

"Um.." I looked over at Kendall who was laughing. "No, I'm all good." I was trying not to laugh either. 

"Okay, we'll see you in fifteen minutes then." And with that, I hung up the phone.

"We need to get you out of here!" I exclaimed. "My parents are coming home!" 

Kendall got up from the couch, and turned on his cell phone. "I'll call my Mom. I'm going to have to beg her if I can stay home." 

"I'm really sorry," I apologized.

"It's fine," He said, putting the phone up to his ear. "Mom? I'm coming home, no questions asked." 

He kissed me on the cheek, and he whispered, "Bye. I love you." 

"I love you too," I whispered back, opening up the front door for him. He hopped onto his bike and rode away. 

I was speechless.