Chapter 14. Mckayla.

Chapter 14. McKayla.

I threw my phone at the wall, just as the thirteenth phone call from Daniel rang through. The purple case that surrounded my phone broke, but my cell phone was safe. I didn't even care anymore about my stupid phone. I just didn't want anyone to call anymore. The ringing was driving me insane! Especially when a nine year old boy was calling, and not my crush.

The home phone started to ring, and of course, it was Daniel. I grabbed the phone, and answered it. "Do you need something, freak?"

"I'm gonna tell my sister! And she's going to hate you forever!" Daniel whines over the phone, and almost makes me deaf.

"I don't think she's gonna hate me," I said. "I think she knows your annoying." And with that, I hung up the phone.

I was tired. I had a lot of stress going on. I wanted a boyfriend so badly, and it's something I've been waiting for, for a long time. I don't get why people thought I was so unattractive. I never thought there was anything wrong with me, and all my friends and family told me I was beautiful. But maybe they just did that to humor me.

I laid back on my pillow, and slowly drifted off in a deep sleep.

~~

"Help! Somebody help!" Andrew's father, Chris yelled out. His words echoed in the whole mall. Andrew was lying on the floor, unconscious.

I ran over, as fast as I could, the wind blowing my hair. McKayla was to the rescue!

My heart was racing, but I was determined to help my true love. Then he would have to like me back!

"What happened?" I ask his father.

"He passed out! I think he's having a heart attack!" He yells back, his face pale.

"I know what to do," I explain. "Will you let me?"

"Of course! Hurry!"

I get on the floor next to Andrew, and check for pulse. I feel some, but for some reason, I can't stop myself from giving him CPR.

I put my mouth against his, and I get electrocuted from a "Spark" between us. I smile. I give him CPR, but instead, his chest moves up and down a couple times, and he throws up. And he throws up, in my mouth!

I feel disgusted, and it tasts nasty. How could he throw up in my mouth?

"April Fools!" Andrew opens his eyes, and bursts out laughing.

I slap him on the side of his head. Both of them, Andrew and his Father crack up. His father was into this joke, too?

I spit out the puke, back onto his face.

~~

I wake up screaming, and also thanking god it was just a dream. That was such a weird dream. I feel so scarred!

"EWW!" I scream, even louder. I wipe off my tongue with my hands, just in case there was any real puke on it.

My door busts open, and my sister walks in, in her spa bathrobe, looking annoyed. "What's wrong with you?"

"Bad dream, bad dream." I swat my hand and try to laugh it off. "Guess I woke up, screaming. No worries, I'm fine, Katie!"

She nods, a little unsure of what to do. "Do I need to call the police? It's sounds like your shot in here!"

I get up, and give her a hug. "No, no... I'm fine!" I can't stop giggling. I feel so weird. "Oh and by the way," I wink. "Chase brooks likes you!"

Now she screams, and shuts the door, going to puke in the bathroom.