Chapter Seven

**BARCELONA ATTACK**

MY CONDOLENCES ARE WITH ALL THOSE WHO HAVE LOST RELATIVES IN THESE ATTACKS.I HOPE THOSE INJURED HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY.WHOEVER HAS ORCHESTRATED THIS ATTACK HAS NO HEART AT ALL AND HAS LOST EVERY BIT OF HUMANITY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITHIN EVERY PERSON.THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE THIS MAY SAY THAT THEY ARE MUSLIMS BUT THEY ARE NOWHERE CLOSE TO THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.THEY HAVE NO RELIGION.NO PERSON WITH IMAN WHOULD DO THIS.
MAY ALL THOSE HARMED RECOVER WITHOUT ANY COMPLICATIONS AND MAY THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED ON MAY THEIR FAMILY'S FIND THEIR FEET AFTER THIS HORRIFIC INCIDENT AND I HOPE THAT PEOPLE WHO ONLY KNOW HOW TO ACCUSE OTHERS AND BLAME OTHERS FIND SOME TYPE OF BRAINS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nazmeera entered Aamanah's tent and frowned as she heard Aamanah crying.She walked faster in and saw Aamana sitting on the bed,in tears.

"Manah,what happened?" She asked as she ran her hand over Aamanah's head,and Aamanah looked up in shock.

"Noth...nothing...I...I..," She cleared her throat and a smile appeared on her lips,"I just hit my elbow on the side of the cupboard,its paining really badly."

Nazmeera frowned because even though Aamanah said one thing her eyes spoke an entire different story.

"Aamanah,what happened?The way you were crying cannot only be because of that." Aamanah stood up and hugged Nazmeera who she realized smelled like Hamza's itaar,and she pulled back with a mischievous smile.

"I see you smell like Hamu,what were you up to before you came here huh?" Nazmeera realized what Aamanah was doing she played along.

"Nothing,get your mind out of the gutter.He left his tawb on top of my clothing this morning so it got his itaar on it."

"Oh so that's it huh?" Nazmeera aimed to hit the back of her head when Hamza rushed into the tent,when Nazmeera turned to face him Aamanah stood behind her more the left so she could see Hamza without letting Nazmeera see what she says.

"Aamanah are you okay?Umm....." Hamza went silent when he saw Aamanah put a finger to her lips then point it at Nazmeera and shake her head.He realized that she didn't want Nazmeera to know what had happened.

Nazmeera's face crunched up in confusion,And she turned to look at Aamanah who now had a smile.

"Oh you okay.Ummi said you were crying so I thought you got hurt really badly."

Aamanah shook her head playfully,"No I hit my elbow on the edge of the cupboard and I over reacted.Ummi gets very worried about me you know."

Nazmeera was not very convinced but then realized that she should give the two of them their alone time,so after telling Aamanah that she had work,she left the tent.

Aamanah sighed and Hamza shook his head.

"Why did you not tell Nazmeera about the women mocking you?She could knock some sense into them!"

"Because I know how she'll treat them and I know that she will never forgive them.I do not want her to hold grudges for me."

Hamza shook his head and grabbed Aamanah by her shoulders,"Aamanah if Nazmeera has to find out on her own she will not like the fact that you did not tell her yourself.Tell her."

Aamanah shook her head and Hamza groaned,"Do not be stubborn,just tell her."

"One day." He narrowed his eyes at her and she chuckled before hugging him.

"I promise."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Perhaps Nazmeera was over thinking everything but she was sure that Aamanah had a valid reason to cry and it was not something like her elbow hitting the side of the cupboard.So she made it her mission to figure out what was wrong,so she followed Aamanah around the tribe while hiding in the shadows.