Chapter Thirty-Six

"Twenty years ago I lost my mother, my father threw me away and I got separated from the only siblings I knew.People called me a cursed child because I lost everything and everyone," Hamza watched a lone tear escape her eye and his heart clenched when she looked up at him with a tear filled expression,"I lost everyone I loved Hamza,even my father who threw me away.Since the time I could comprehend what had occurred and why people hated the sight of me I have been scared.I have been scared to love anyone.I have been afraid when people have told me that they love me.You know why Hamza?" Hamza was taken back by the fierce look in her teary eyes,"Everyone I love has always been taken from me.Every single one of them.First my mother then my father and then my grandmother and eventually my best friend.I stopped believing in the fact that if I loved I could conquer anything.In fact I feared that if I loved I would lose everything I thought was mine." Hamza brought his hand down to rub her tears away and Nazmeera took this as an opportunity to move her hand to cup his cheek.

"I am afraid to that if my cursed shadow falls upon you and Aamanah the happiness that you have been blessed with after so long will be taken from you but even more then that,I am afraid that if I say those three words to you I will lose you." Nazmeera's voice cut off at the end and she brought Hamza's face down until their foreheads were touching…her eyes looking into his,"I have finally found a foundation,a foundation that is you and I'm afraid that if I do say those words you will be ripped from me and I will be left all alone once again.And if this happens I will die Hamza."

Hamza closed his eyes at her words,his blood rushing to his ears and then he opened his eyes.He sat up and then brought Nazmeera up as well,placing her in front of him,her back against the headboard.Hamza looked Nazmeera in the eyes as he begun speaking,making sure that her attention stayed on him and him only.

"Good and bad happenings are in the Almighty's hands not us humans hands.Sometimes Allah give us trials so that we appreciate the good that comes into our life.I know Nazmeera you've been through hell and back but you cannot blame yourself.That was written in your taqdeer,it was your Qadr and nothing could have changed it but you could have either taken it as a lesson to learn from that you have to be better then all those people who wronged you or you have to be even more bitter then they were and do worst then they did.You made yourself better Nazmeera.You a hundred times a better person then they'd ever be,you became better." Hamza grabbed a hold if both her hands and placed a kiss on the back of her hands before looking at her again,"Death and life is from him.Yes people may blame us for something happening but behind the incident happening there is always a reason and we only understand that reason after many years while He has full knowledge of why something happened." Hamza gave Nazmeera a gentle smile,"You saying you cursed?Nazmeera they say when a woman gets married to a man she brings her taqdeer with her and her taqdeer affects her spouse.You married me and all the mischief mongers were made quiet.You married me and Aamanah fell pregnant.You came into my company and my sales begun to rocket.You entered my life and I was able to achieve goals that I never thought I'd be able to achieve.You've given me many reasons of happiness yet you think you cursed.You are the most selfless person I've ever known yet you think you cursed?Nazmeera," He put his hand on her cheek,"A person who does good to others only does so because they know what's it feel like to be treated badly.You've only done to good to everyone and Allah will definitely bless you for it.In fact he has blessed you.He gave you your aunt,uncle,cousin's, Aamanah and yes," Hamza rolled his eyes and Nazmeera smiled lightly at his next words,"He gave you Ihsaan."

Hamza got on his knees and sat closer to Nazmeera bringing her face closer to his looking her in the eyes and smiling,"And now he has given me to you and I love you.I know I don't show it but I do.Under my jealousy,my teasing and my annoyance us a whole load of love reserved for you and only you." He brushed his nose against Nazmeera's and his hand wrapped around her nape,she was extremely still and it was probably because all her emotions were crashing together,"I know that you won't be the cause of anything bad happening in fact you will be the next best thing that happened to me.So I'm begging you say those words and put my restless soul at peace.Give me my peace."

Nazmeera's eyes fell close and her heart fluttered wildly against her chest like a butterfly just out of the cocoon,flapping it's wings for the first time,trying to stay in the air.She felt Hamza's weight shift so he was on his knees with her legs between them and he threaded his fingers through her hair pushing her backward while his other hand supported his weight against the bed.

Hamza watched Nazmeera as if he was under a spell,he watched the tip of her tongue slip out to lick her bottom lip,her rosy cheeks that seemed to darken and the way her eyes fluttered open once again.

Nazmeera almost gasped at the darkened eyes she looked into but her gasp came out for a completely different reason,her eyes once again closed as his lips left fleeting kisses on her eyelids.

First the right,then the left,then her left cheek,then her nose and then her right cheek.Nazmeera felt his breath brush across her lips as he left his mouth a few centimeters away from her own.

"Open your eyes love.Look at me." There was an order in his voice that left Nazmeera breathless and her eyes snapped open just in time for his lips to settle on her own.

Nazmeera's body was racked with tingles and her eyes had shut close,her one hand reaching for the lapel of his shirt and the other tangled into his hair as Hamza brought her body flush against his.

Nazmeera pulled back to take in air and as she shyly looked up into her eyes,pulling strength from his intense gaze she spoke.

"I love you."

It was a mere whisper and would have probably gotten carried away in the breeze that came from the slightly opened windows that were hidden behind the flying curtains had Hamza not been so close to her.

Hamza's heart beat wildly against his chest like the waves at the ocean during the rough tide and he once again bent to take her lips in a kiss,so possessive,so passionated that it rocked shivers through Nazmeera's body.

The moon peaked through the clouds in awe as the wind brought her news of the love that had been kindled.The maiden winds twirled through the skies,desert dust from one side met fresh green leaves from the other.There was a slight crash between the two yet there was a gentleness in them like it was never seen before.The clouds gave way to the moon who let her light shine through the spaces of the shut curtains and looked at the sun in pride.Her message was clear even though she had more darkness she gave off more light then the sun could ever.The sun could do nothing more but burn in a raging fire awaiting the dawn to be the first to witness this unique union.

----------------------------------------------------------
As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatu

Firstly I need to show everyone something

#2 and then #1 under #Allah 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Shout out to all the amazingly beautiful people who made this possible I cannot thank you all enough Every single reader has contributed to this success every single one of you and I owe you all a huge Jazakallah hu Khairen Thank you so very,very much 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Secondly how was this chapter guys???

Who liked it and who was bleh about it (except the Hamzeera haters)??

Well its a small chapter before my first university exam so wish me all the luck and keep me in your duas.

Ramadan first taraweeh maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday and its so close by 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Take care and look after yourselves 😘

Fi Amanilah