Chapter Fourteen

Aamanah and Hamza rushed to the hospitals reception,"As Salaam Mu Alaykum,can you please tell us in which room...."

"Ya binti Abdullah." Hamza stopped talking when a voice called out for Aamanah and they turned to face an elderly woman who wore purdah.

Aamanah stepped forward,"Ummi Yasmeen,kay fa..."

"She is in room 12,ward 2.I am going to the house to clean up.Take care of her.The doctor is examining her,she is still unconscious." Aamanah was shocked at the abrupt behaviour of a woman who had a role in raising her and at that moment figured put that Ummi Yasmeen knew that something was wrong,and that Aamanah had a hand in it.

Aamanah only nodded and Ummi Yasmeen left.Hamza wrapped an arm around her waist and they took the lift to ward 2.They walked to Nazmeera's room and Hamza let go off her waist once they were near the room.

Aamanah understood why he did it and looked down,her guilt made her eyes wet and she blinked them to keep from tearing up.

The doctor exited the room and looking around spoke,"Who is the family of Nazmeera binti Summaya?"

Hamza stepped towards him,"As salaam mu alaykum,I am her husband and this is her cousin,as well as my first wife," Hamza said gesturing to Aamanah,"How is she?"

"Wa Alaykum mu salaam.I am Dr.Naseeba.Mrs.Nazmeera is very weak due to lack of eating so we had to put her on a drip.She is also weak due to lack of rest,thus her brain shut down so that she could get some rest." Dr.Naseeba looked at the two of them and scowled,"Who is Mrs.Nazmeera staying with at this moment of time?"

"Nazmeera is staying by herself."

Dr.Naseeba gave him a sharp look,"For how long has Mrs.Nazmeera been staying by herself?"

"Three weeks."

Dr.Naseeba's sharp look turned to a hot glare and her face grew red,"And in these three weeks did you not deem it necessary to check on her?"

Hamza did not know what to reply to her but Aamanah did reply,"Nazmeera did not want to see him or me,she locked us out."

Dr.Naseeba's attention turned to her,"Did she only lock you out of her house or did she lock you'll out both emotionally and physically?"

"All." This time it was Hamza who spoke and Dr.Naseeba only shook her head.

"May I know what happened for Mrs.Nazmeera to do such a thing?"

Hamza looked down and slowly shook his head,"Pardon me but this is a personal issue that took place."

Dr.Naseeba's gave them a tight lipped smile,"Okay then.Please keep all stress away from her and I would suggest that you'll keep a steady eye on Mrs.Nazmeera,her eating and her sleeping habits.There may be a relapse but I want to wait until she is awake to ask her a few questions."

"Can we go see her doctor?"

Dr.Naseeba looked at Hamza and she noticed the sad look in his eyes which were coated by worry and love so she nodded,"Yes you'll may but remember no stress."

The doctor left and they entered the room only to see a pale,thin looking Nazmeera in the bed.Aamanah gasped and tears ran down her face when she saw how sunken in Nazmeera's cheeks were,her legs gave way and Hamza quickly caught her taking her out of the room.

Hamza himself was shaken up by how Nazmeera looked,tears brimmed his eyes and a few fell out.This was their fault.It was their fault that Nazmeera locked them out.It was their fault that Nazmeera was here,in a hospital looking as she was.

Hamza brought Aamanah to the bench and they sat down.

"Ya Allah Hamza.Nazmeera looks like a ghost and this...this is my fault.If I hadn't said that she wouldn't have left and we wouldn't have been here today,right now." Tears ran furiously down her face and Hamza held her closer,his own tears falling,Aamanah was right and wrong.

Being The Sheikh's Second Brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें