Chapter Sixteen

Nazmeera paced her room angrily,she could not believe that Hamza just barged into the house announcing what he did.Agghh,he was so frustrating some times no wait he was frustrating all the time.

Nazmeera could hear movement in the kitchen but along with that there were some amazing smells coming from the kitchen,that was the moment her stomach grumbled and Nazmeera looked at her stomach as if it had betrayed her.Gosh Hamza was playing with her love for food now.

She agreed with herself that she would ignore him the whole time he was here.Damn,she realized he would be with her for two weeks and for some reason she felt her tummy grow warm at that idea.Perhaps having Hamza there was not such a bad idea,no it was a very bad idea.

Nazmeera took a seat by the couch that was was put between two walls by the window and let her head fall back,Hamza was messing with her brain and that was not a good thing.The more she tried to dislike the idea of looking at him as a husband,the more that idea seemed to appeal.Gosh she thought rolling her eyes she really was going crazy.

As Nazmeera continued to be lost in her own world there was a knock on the door and she narrowed her eyes at the door,refusing to answer.When the door opened she quickly averted her eyes towards the window.

Hamza stepped into the room and looked around until he spotted Nazmeera at the window seat.He walked in towards her and stopped at the foot of the window seat,arms crossed.

"Supper is ready,come eat." hamza was met by silence so he repeated himself,"Nazy supper is ready come eat." Nazmeera's eyes narrowed at the window,why was he talking slowly as if she was a child and would not understand what he said.

Hamza took a step closer to her and spoke,"Nazu come eat.The food is ready."

"I don't want to eat." Nazmeera mumbled and Hamza rolled his eyes walking out.Nazmeera did a happy dance in her mind at that thinking that she had won.

Hamza knew exactly that Nazmeera probably thought that she won but he was one step ahead of her.He dished out little roast chicken and mixed vegetables in a plate and walked back to Nazmeera's room,where he found her in the same position.

Nazmeera frowned when she heard Hamza's footsteps in her room once again and there was a strong scent of the food he had prepared.

"Fine if you won't come eat with me in the dinning room then I'll just have to eat here." Nazmeera's eyes went wide when he sat at the foot of the window seat,right opposite her.

As Hamza begun eating,Nazmeera eyed him out of the corner of her eye and her mouth watered.She finally looked at him and Hamza looked at her innocently as he held his plate out to her,"Want some?"

Even though Nazmeera knew she had to be cold towards him that food looked just divine so she reached forward and took the plate from him.

Hamza smiled to himself when she devoured the food with no thought so he walked out and brought some more food on another plate along with two cups of fresh watermelon juice which he sat on a chair in front of her.Once Nazmeera ate from the plate she had first took she took the second plate but halfway through she had,had enough.

As Nazmeera made to put the plate down Hamza took it from her hand so she gave him a weird look to which he replied,"You stole my food,I'm still hungry."

Nazmeera rolled her eyes at him,"Well then you shouldn't have eaten in front of me."

Hamza smiled cheekily at her bwteen bites,"If I didn't eat in front of you,you wouldn't have eaten and I refuse to let my wife go hungry."

When he said the last part Nazmeera reached for the glass of juice and her eyes fell on the boxes of roses,"Uhmmm."

Hamza looked at her with raised eyebrows,"Want to say something?"