Chapter Thirty

"My head is killing me." Nazmeera complained and Hamza looked at her before reaching over the arm rest to hold her hand and was taken back by how hot it was.He turned and put his hand on her forehead.

"You have a fever."

Nazmeera looked at him and gave him a light smile,"Yeah but it will go away after sometime."

"Huh uh,let me ask the airhostess for pain killers." Hamza pinged the airhostess and she soon came.

"Yes sir?"

"Can you please give me a pain killer and water?"

"Sure sir." Nazmeera laid her head on Hamza's shoulder and he put a hand on her knee.

"Don't sleep,first take the pain killers."

"Hmmm."

Hamza realized the only manner due to which Nazmeera would stay awake was if he spoke to her and that's what he did.Well he asked her something that had been bothering him for a few weeks,"Nazmeera,did you get a reply for the GM position at the company?"

"Hmm,I did.I have to go for an interview a few days after we get back."

Hamza nodded his head and he figured he would not do the interview so that it was a fair choice for everyone,"Does Manah know you applied?"

"No before I could tell her the whole incident happened.I'll tell her when we go back."

"Sir," Hamza looked up at the airhostess who handed him a bottle of pain killers and put the water on the food holder,"Anything else sir?"

"No thank you." The airhostess left and Hamza took out a pain killer for Nazmeera.

"Naz sit up.Take this pain killer."

Nazmeera groaned at the pain that shot through her head once she sat up and slowly reached for the tablet,Hamza held the glass with her once she downed the tblet and pushed it away.

"I'm going to sleep." She said and laid her head back onto his shoulder without listening to his reply.Hamza smiled when unconsciously she held his hand and he placed a kiss on her head.

An hour later the pilot made an announcement that they would be landing and Hamza leaned over to tie Nazmeera's seatbelt then his own.

Once they landed Hamza tried to wake Nazmeera up but she seemed knocked out due to the pain killers.This is time that he thanked Allah that he had his own private plane so he gently laid Nazmeera's head back and got up.He untied her seatbelt and then picked her up in his arms.He nodded at the air hostess as he got off the plane and thanked his driver who opened the car door and he laid Nazmeera on the seat before picking her head up and laying it on his lap.

Nazmeera felt the shift and groggily woke up only to see the car roof,"Hamzaa."

Hamza looked down at her and spoke,"Yes hun?"

"Home?"

"Yes we back in Zunran."

Nazmeera sat up slowly and put her legs down before looking at Hamza with tired eyes,"I feel more sick."

"I felt how hot you were when I picked you up.Once we get to the apartment I'll call the doctor to come give you a check up."

Nazmeera shook her head,"No it's okay,I'll drink some Med-lemon and sleep." Then something hit her,"Hamza you said apartment?"

Hamza was expecting this surprised reaction from her and was ready,"Yes apartment."

"But I don't want to go back to your and Aamanah's apartment."