Chapter Nineteen

RECAP:

Nazmeera went still as well,she felt the blood rushing towards her face and her eyes stayed locked on Hamza's,her lips millimeters away from his.

And then...........
______________________________________

And then Hamza covered the small distance,placing his lips on her own.

Nazmeera felt her body buzzing as his tongue traced the seams of her lips,coaxing her to open up to him and she did.

Hamza growled with approval and Nazmeera threaded her fingers through his hair.Hamza thought she would pull him away but Nazmeera instead tugged him closer.

Hamza could not get enough of her and soon enough trailed kisses down her jaw only to stop short of placing his marks on her skin.He quickly sat up and ran a hand through his hair.

"I am so sorry Nazmeera but I'm not sorry about kissing you rather I am sorry for crossing my limits.I should have pulled back.Hell I should have respected your personal space.I'm sorry if you felt off......"

Hamza was cut off when Nazmeera put a hand to his lips once she had gathered herself,"Hamza,stop saying sorry.Look," she took a deep breath and moved her hand away from his mouth,placing her hand on his own,"We are married.At first I thought and was quite stupid to think that our relationship can be strictly platonic but I was wrong.I think its time that we start thinking about marriage as a relationship beyond the platonic."

Hamza felt his heart jump faster as Nazmeera carried on speaking and he smiled brightly,"I agree.Well I have already begin thinking about our relationship beyond the platonic and I want that our relationship focuses more on us and less on this just being a agreement for Aamanah." Hamza held Nazmeera's hand,"I know you Nazmeera.I know your heart as well.One thing I know you will always try to incorporate Aamanah into our married life and I don't want that.Its not that I have begun to love Aamanah any less.After what she did I feel it will be better if the lives we live are a bit distant so that we that what occurred doesn't happen again.Nazmeera I know you don't want to come back to the apartment and I also feel that it won't be good if you move back to the apartment.So I bought you a similar apartment downstairs.Once you ready to come back you can move in."

Nazmeera felt hot tears slip down her cheeks and Hamza wiped them away gently.She leaned forward until her forehead was on his shoulder.

"Thank you for understanding."

Hamza wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him.

The next day when Nazmeera woke up she had two arms wrapped tightly around her waist and when she attempted to move back a bit the arms tightened even more.

"Nosleep." Nazmeera made little sense of what Hamza said but she moved a bit back to look at his peaceful face.

Then with much difficulty she moved out of his embrace and put her pillow in his arms.Hamza looked like a adorable,soft cuddle bear that she was beginning to fall for.

Nazmeera quickly made her way to the bathroom to freshen up and then slowly walked out of the room to the kitchen.

Hamza woke up to the smell of eggs and probably what he thought were sausages or macon.He quickly got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up before speed walking to the kitchen.

Hamza was taken back by Nazmeera who was walking in the kitchen with the most casual clothes he'd ever seen her in.She was wearing a white T-shirt and black leggings,her feet were bear and her brown-gold hair was tied in a bun giving him a great view of her gorgeous neck.

Hamza stealthily walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist causing her to squeak.

"Morning hun." He felt Nazmeera's tense body relex against him and he placed a kiss on the side of her head.