Chapter Thirty-One

Aamanah entered her apartment and she felt a certain happiness that she had not felt in a long time.Hamza had gone to see her parents down to the car then he would go greet Nazmeera once again so now Aamanah could put her plan into place as she had sufficient time.

She made her way to the bedroom and pulled open the walk-in closet doors going in towards the lingerie section where she picked out a light grey nightie and quickly made her way to the bathroom.Tonight would be special,she thought to herself and smiled shyly.It had been long and she felt like a newlywed bride.She took a quick shower and begun blow drying her hair.She wore nightie under which she wore a pair of her sexiest underwear and applied kohl to her eyes and red lipstick that struck out against her fair complexion.

Just as Aamanah was finishing brushing her hair the bedroom door opened and Hamza stopped in his tracks.He was blown away at how beautiful his wife looked and Aamanah felt her heart race when Hamza came towards her in an almost stalking manner.

Aamanah slowly stood up and turned to face Hamza who shoved the small chair to the side and fell to his knees shocking Aamanah.

"Hamza what......"

Hamza looked up and put a finger to his lips,"Shhhh." Aamanah nodded even though she was helluva confused but then it all seemed to become clear when Hamza held her hips and brought his face closer to her tummy.

"Hi baby.I know that I have been away from you for very long but I missed you very,very much.I can't wait to keep on talking to you from now.Even though you not here in our arms just know that your mummy and I love you more than anyone else in the entire world." He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Aamanah's tummy which caused tears to spring in her eyes.Aamanah put a hand over her tummy and Hamza put his hand over hers looking up at her with a soft smile."I love you so very much my Aamanah."

A few tears rolled down her cheeks and Aamanah rolled her eyes wiping the tears away,"Stupid hormones,I love you too idiot." Hamza stood up and placed a light kiss to Aamanah's forehead,wrapping his arms tightly around her and just closing his eyes cherishing this moment as Aamanah laid her head against his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist.

There was a cheerful lull amongst the clouds which twirled around the moon in a dance like no other as her silver light fell upon the young couple who got lost in their blissful moment with no care for anything else and then the moon smiled.Finally her light had reached them where they were needed the most in one another's arms.

Hamza pulled back only chuckle at the pout that took over Aamanah's lips and picked her up in his arms causing her to wrap her arms around his neck and place a kiss on the side of his neck.Aamanah felt the light shiver that racked his body but Hamza did not want to lose this moment with his wife.He laid Aamanah on the bed and then when he was sure she was watching he slowly begun unbuttoning his shirts.Aamanah was entranced by his actions and she felt herself slipping away from the sanity that she held onto as each button was opened showing a bit more of her husband's almost golden skin.

Hamza shrugged his shirt off once it was unbuttoned and then got off the bed removing his jeans, leaving him only in briefs.Aamanah stretched out her arms towards Hamza who kneeled onto the bed and moved towards her only to surprise her by laying his head on her bosom and his arms on either side of her.Aamanah's heart raced as he began placing kisses through the net of her nightie on the bridge between her bosom and moved upwards,causing her to throw her head back and groan in pleasure as his kisses climbed her throat and finally he paused just above her lips.

"I have missed you so much beloved that no matter how much I try to express it will not be enough.Tonight is our first night after so long and I cannot help but want to take it slow.I do not want to rush this,I have so many days to make up for and I won't let this moment get over so fast." There was a promise in his voice and Aamanah gave Hamza a smouldering look that made his blood rush faster.