Chapter Twenty

Nazmeera felt her stomach turn and she quickly rushes to the bathroom.As she held onto the toilet bowl and puked.She could feel her body sweating and she felt extremely hot.

Nazmeera felt a hand pull her hair back and another rub her back,she leaned her head back and her body protested at this movement.

Hamza was concerned about how pale Nazmeera looked and for her to get sick so soon after coming back from hospital.He knew he would have to do something about it so he gently helped her up.

Hamza held Nazmeera still as she rinsed her mouth but the minute she started to walk,her legs gave way.Hamza quickly slid his one arm under her back and the other under her knees,carrying her to the bed.

Nazmeera felt fatigue and her head felt heavy to lift,once Hamza put her on the bed she closed her heavy eyes.

Nazmeera felt a cold hand touch her forehead,"Ya Allah Nazmeera!Your body is on fire." Nazmeera opened her eyes little bit giving Hamza the best smile she could manage.

"I know right." Hamza rolled his eyes and quickly pulled out his phone to phone the doctor but Nazmeera was not going to let that happen,"No Hamza,you don't need to call a doctor."

Hamza gave her a look that said he was not impressed bit Nazmeera set to explain to him,"Just go to the kitchen and heat a cup of milk with tumeric.I'll sleep after drinking it and I'll be fine by the time you come back."

Hamza frowned at her,"I'm not leaving you Nazmeera,you sick."

Nazmeera rolled her eyes,"I'm not dying Hamza.Aamanah will want you with her for her first sonogram." Nazmeera smiled at him lightly,touching his hand with her own,"I don't need to be there to know what's going on.Just promise me you'll bring me a sonogram picture."

Hamza was set to argue but Nazmeera shook her head and he sighed,"Okay fine.On one condition though. "

"And what's that?"

Hamza grabbed her hand,"You will rest and allow me to call Ummi and Abi here to take care of you."

Nazmeera looked like she wanted to argue but a look from Hamza silenced her and she nodded.

"Okay.Now get ready."

Hamza placed a kiss on her forehead and went to the kitchen first where he made tumeric milk for Nazmeera.He came to the room and put it on the table.

"Here drink this."

Nazmeera nodded and sat up slightly picking up the glass.Hamza showered and changed before going back to the kitchen.

Nazmeera heard a things move in the kitchen and as she closed her eyes,fifteen minutes later she smelt food in the room.

"Naz,I made some food that I think you'll be able to eat." Nazmeera opened her eyes and sat up as Hamza put the tray next to her.

"Jazakallah." Nazmeera ate slowly not wanting to throw up and then she heard the doorbell too off.

Hamza stood up,smiling at her,"That must be abi and ummi.Which also means km leaving now.Rest okay." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead,and placed a light kiss on her lips.

"Fi amanilah.Go safely and come back safely also.Tell Aamanah that I'm sorry I can't make it."

"Okay I will." Saying that Hamza walked out of the room and opened the doors after grabbing his keys and wallet.

"As salaam mu alaykum abi,ummi."

"Wa Alaykum mu salaam ya Hamza.Kay fa haluk?"

"Alhumdulliah." They came in but Hamza did not close the door.

"I am leaving now,Nazmeera is in the room.I gave her breakfast and her medication is on the table."

Ummi Jameel smiled at him,"Subhanallah ya Hamza.I am happy to see that your relationship with Nazmeera is progressing,now I can say that my decision was right."

"Ummi things take time to fall onto place but eventually it does.I will leave now.As salaam mu alaykum."

They greeted him back and Hamza left.Ummi Jameel and Abi Jameel made their way to the room only to find Nazmeera eating.

"As salaam mu alaykum binti." Nazmeera looked up to return the greeting that Abi Jameel sent her.

"Wa alaykum mu salaam ammh,ammu.Kay fa haluk?"

"Bikhayr." Ummi Jameel pressed a kiss to her forehead and Abi Jameel followed suit.

"You are looking much better."

"Nam ammh,just a bit weakness."

Abi Jameel held her hand and Nazmeera felt her throat close when she saw his eyes well with tears,"Ya ammh why are you crying?"

He sat down next to her,"A few weeks ago I felt as if I had made a mistake getting you married to Ibn Abeed but today seeing your eyes twinkle with happiness feapute being weak,makes my heart jump with joy.Now I have realized that I made no mistake." A few tears fell and Nazmeera wiped them away quickly.

"How can my uncle,the uncle who raised me,who made this fatherless child feel like her father was never missing have made a mistake?Never.It takes time for things to fall into place and alhumdulliah now I am happy."

"Alhumdulliah."

Aamanah sat in the waiting room,her body tensed as she patiently waited for Nazmeera to come.

The lift opened and Aamanah looked up expectantly,her face lighting up when she saw Hamza.Her face fell when she realized that Nazmeera was not with Hamza and tears gilled her eyes as she stood up to greet him.

"She...she did...didn't co..co..come...Why?"

Hamza shook his head and grabbed her hands tightly,"She wanted yo come but this morning she was throwing up and she had a really high fever,so she couldn't make it."

Aamanah felt worry over take her,"Shy didn't you phone me to tell me?Ya Allah.I should have came to help you.We can reschedule this appointment,I'll just do my monthly check up but not the sonogram."

Hamza shook his head,"No Nazmeera wants you to do the sonogram...."

Aamanah glared at him,"I don't care.We only doing my monthly check up today and I won't do a sonogram."

"But..."

"No!"

Hamza looked up towards the ceiling and mumbled,"Ya Allah why did you give me two stubborn wives?"

Aamanah smiled sarcastically at him,"Because as you sow so shall you reap."

Before Hamza could reply the reception called their name and they entered the doctors room.
______________________________________
As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatu.

I'm so sorry guys I'm late with the update but I'm currently on holiday and very very lazy.

I hope you guys liked the chapter and I'm sorry its short.

Have a great week.

Fi Amanilah