Chapter Thirty-Seven

Hamza felt something moving on his chest he opened his eyes and looked down to witness Nazmeera sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. Hamza could not help but was mesmerized at her beauty he felt very lucky to have such a beautiful woman in his life.He thanked Allah a lot for sending Nazmeera in his life, and promised himself that he will try to keep that smile on her face.He looked at the time and closed his eyes seeing that it was only 3 am.

Nazmeera groaned blinking the sleepy haze that once covered her eyes away.She attempted to sit up when she was obstructed by a weight across her waist.That's when she realized that there was a slight brush of hot air across her left shoulder,lazily she turned her head only to look at Hamza's face mere inches away from her own.

Her eyes went wide and her mouth went dry open as the memories of the night before flashed through her mind.She felt her cheeks grow hot and she looked away.

Nazmeera bit her lip as she stealthily moved his arm off her waist and quickly moved off the bed,only to hiss when she felt a slight pain spread through out her body from her nether region.She slowed down and carefully got off the bed only to gasp in relieve to see that she was in a comfy black t-shirt that she recognized as the one Hamza had worn the night before.Due to her short height it sat a few centimeters above her knees and draped off her shoulder.

She bit back a smile as Hamza's arm tried finding her and as quickly as she could with the pain she slid her pillow where she once slept before heading into the bathroom,looking back to giggle when Hamza wrapped his arms around it.

Hamza frowned and he opened his eyes up almost in a haze,scrunching his face into a look of disgust as he realized that he was holding onto a pillow when he wanted to be holding onto Nazmeera.

Nazmeera?He rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleepy haze and sat up quickly looking around the room only to stop at the sight of Nazmeera in the bathroom.

He groaned at the torturous sight of Nazmeera pulling off his t-shirt and stepping into the shower.Soon the shower glass was foggy so Hamza got up stretching his sore muscles,he groaned and got up.

Hamza padded his way to the bathroom and he felt all his blood rush south at the sight of his wife's body that was lightly hidden by the foggy glass.He quickly brushed his teeth and then he shed his boxers and slid the door open causing Nazmeera to gasp in shock an her hands went to cover her breast and nether regions.

"Hamza!?" There was a question and statement as her cheeks flushed bright red and Hamza only smiled back at her,closing the shower door.

"I need a shower as well hey.As for covering yourself up Mrs.Nazmeera may I remind you," He took a step closer towards her and Nazmeera looked at him with wide eyes,"I've seen,touched and kissed very part of your body so why this shyness?"

Nazmeera bit her lip and averted her eyes,not knowing what to say before putting a glare on her face,"Well firstly I'm not comfortable with people seeing my body,secondly it was dark."

Hamza pouted,"So I'm just a person in the crowd." Nazmeera gave him a pointed stare and he smiled walking forward and grabbing her body wash,"Okay okay.I promise not to make you uncomfortable and I'll leave as soon as I finish."

Nazmeera was about to ask him what he wanted to finish when he turned her sound gentlh, "Hamza,what are you....."

Nazmeera took in a deep breath when she felt his hands massage her shoulders and then slid down to her back.As he undid the knots that were taking over her back,she groaned and moaned in delight which cause Hamza to stop at one stage and turn her around only to press a scorching kiss to her lips.