Chapter Thirty-Nine

These beautiful banners are made by Nanah_Muhammad

And the second one is my new cover which I'm in love with 😍😍😍😍

Jazakallah so very much ❤❤❤❤

************************************
Nazmeera had been busy signing a few files and reading over others when her phone rang and without looking at the caller ID.

"As salaam mu alaykum." The voice came through and Nazmeera smiled as it relaxed her.

"Wa alaykum mu salaam habibty." Nazmeera put her pen down and leaned back into her chair.

"How did your meeting go?"

'Alhumdulliah it went well but right now forget the meetings.Tonight we going on a date."

Nazmeera smiled widely,"Okay where are we going?"

She heard Hamza chuckle and she could imagine him shaking his head,a teasing smirk pulling across his lips,"That,my love is a secret."

Nazmeera smiled,"Okay.You'll be home after me?"

"I'm not so sure hey but if I am you must get dressed and wait for me."

"Okay,."

"I love you." Nazmeera blushed and she fidded with her pen before replying in a hushed voice.

"I love you too."

"See you later.As salaam mu alaykum."

"Wa alaykum mu salaam." Nazmeera put her phone down and got back to work.Once she was done she greeted her secretary and headend out to the parking lot.As she drove home,she let open her windows and smiled at the sight of the fading sun.Sunsets and sunrises were the most beautiful moments a person could ever experience.