THRITY-TWØ

"Happy Birthday!" Everybody shouted as Zoe opened the door to the apartment, who came bearing beers and presents."Thanks guys" Zoe said giving hugs and letting them in"Come we're gonna get pizzas" She said bringing them to the sofa. I walked over to the kitchen to get myself another drink, we had everything laid on the counter top for people to serve themselves."I forgot to tell you, Simon asked me to be his girlfriend" Zoe said as she came over to get herself a drink."No Way!" I said "Yeah" She was unable to stop smiling"You need to tell everyone" I said, I won the bet!"What why, that's embarrassing I'm not 9 years old" She said putting the empty bottle of vodka in the bin."We all had a pool going to see how long it would take for him to ask and I win!" I said taking a sip from the red plastic cup."You guys are so stupid but well done" She giggled "You can tell them then" She said and I ran over to the group."Pay up losers" I said holding my hand out in front of everyone"Why?" Simon asked"I won the bet bitches" I said and was returned with the rest of the boys sighing and pulling out their wallets"Fucks sake" Cal said, I walked round collecting a tenner off of each boy except Simon, Zoe went and sat next to him and probably explained it,"Well done" He said fist bumping me, I got to Josh last,"Do I have to pay?" Josh moaned pulling me onto his lap,"Of course you do, pay up buddy boy" I attempted a New Jersey accent."Fine, I'll remember that" He said slapping the money in my hand and throwing a strop,"Don't be like that" I kissed him"Get a room" JJ shouted me and josh both gave him the middle finger.-"Come on, pick one" Sarah said to Harry"Fine, Dare" Harry said, Simon whispered something in Sarah's ear"Yes that so good. Right Harry, when the pizza delivery guy comes you have to answer naked" She laughed "NOO! I can't do that" Harry whined "I'm sorry are you refusing to do a dare" Callum said "Fuck you all" Harry said, and spun the bottle in the middle which landed on Cal"Truth or Dare?" Harry asked him "Truth" Cal answered"Freezy you boring fuck, okay which girl in the room would you get with?" Harry asked, "They all have boyfriends" Cal tried to get out of it,"I know" Harry laughed"Fuck it Sarah, she's the nicest" Cal said "Hey!" Zoe said "Thanks Zo" Simon said, she giggled and gave him a hug as Cal spun the bottle,"Alexandra" Cal said with a smirk "Dare" I replied, why did it land on me especially with him."I think we should get Josh involved in this one, you and Josh 7 minutes in heaven" Cal smirked "Are you joking" I said "Go on" Zoe said"I will go to your room" I threatened then laughed as I stood up. "Don't blame me if it's more than 7 minutes" Josh threw the cheeky comment in as we were walking to my room, most of the boys started going off."I don't need to know that" Callum shouted"So, we have been forced in here" I said after Josh had closed the door"Maybe I can get that treat I was promised earlier" Josh said looking into my eyes as his arms pulled my body closer to his, he started to kiss my neck. I knew everyone would be on the other side of the door trying to listen, but we kept it PG for now. Josh made his way back up to my lips and continued to kiss me,"Jump" he said between kisses, I brought both of my legs up and wrapped them around his waist as his hands were underneath me and kinda on my ass. My back was against the wall as Josh continued to kiss me, the kisses trailed from my lips down to my chest where I had a low scoop neck on. "Careful, they'll be able to see those" I whispered biting my lip enjoying it. Josh walked over to the bed not breaking our kiss, he placed me on the bed but I rolled us over so I was in top, I was straddling him."Look familiar?" I chuckled"Nah I remember it more like this" He smirked as he pulled my top up and took it off "You cheeky fucker" I said quietly as I giggled, I felt like we were replaying the night a few weeks ago as my hand travelled down him to his crotch"Do I get the treat then?" Josh looked up at me still smirking, I nodded smiling and went down to give him another kiss.

"Fun?" Cal asked when we came out of the room a short while later