Chapter Three

Sasha

I'm getting ready for dinner while Hudson is downstairs talking to Dani. I was having a hard time picking out something to wear and I was starting to get frustrated. I just don't like my figure. I want to wear a dress but most of the dresses didn't look right. And the pants suits I had made me look to business like. I just wish that I could throw on some leggings and a shirt and watch TV with some butter pecan ice cream.

D: Sash?
S: (sighs) I can't find anything to wear
D: Sash, you have so much in here. Look

She came into the closet and pulled out me for something for me to wear and instead of wasting any more time, I just decided to wear it. After I put the dress and sweater on, I looked in the mirror. It was actually cute.

S: Thanks D!
D: No problem love. Now. On Friday, you will meet Gleb for a photo shoot. Hudson says he will tag along
S: Perfect
D: Then this weekend, Sarah and Levi are throwing Gene's 1st birthday party
S: Awww! Lil dude's getting so big!
D: But before that, we have to go cake tasting for the wedding

On top of all the things I've got going on professionally, I've got a wedding to plan. Hudson and I have been talking about our wedding and have finally decided on a date. May 5, 2018. I'm so excited but something in the back of my mind is telling me not to do it.

D: Hey Sash. Everything okay?
S: (shakes head) Yeah, I'm fine. Okay. I better get going.
D: Okay! Well, if you don't need me, I'm going to head home
S: Okay. See you tomorrow!

I went out and got in the truck. I got in while texting Janel.

Janel *Im so excited*
S *I am too. From what Mar told me, it sounds good*
J *Its going to be so epic*
S * Right. See ya in a bit*

I looked down and Marlene texted me.

M *Hey when you get here Sash, we'll be at our usually table in the back*
S *Okay Mar! Otw*

I laid my head back on the seat and closed my eyes. About 15 minutes later, I arrived at the restaurant. I walked in and immediately saw Marlene and my heart kicked up a notch when I saw Shay. A smile spread on my face and I saw the gorgeous brunette stand up and quickly make her way around the table. I opened my arms and gave Shay a big hug.

S: Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?
Shay: Marlene wanted to talk about the show and I had some free time
S: Oh wow. You're going to be on the show too?
Shay: Of course wife. You can't leave me and your babies behind
S: That's awesome!

We sat at the table. I sat in between Janel and Shay while Marlene and Sara sat on the other side. We talked about the basics of the show and how Janel and I would fit in. The show we would be based on us but some of the other Liars would make appearances. We talked and laughed before Janel and Sara had to leave. Marlene soon left too.

Shay and I were the only ones left and I missed her so much that I didn't want to leave her so soon. We decided to go for a walk in the park. She was telling me all about some of the projects that she was working on.

S: So. Tell me about these Shaycations and the mystery guy you've been with
Shay: (blushing) Oh Matte. Well, we've known each other for a while. A lot of friends in common and we just decided to have fun. He's... nice
S: Just nice?
Shay: Well yeah. We've just been having fun and hanging out. Enough about me, Ms. Engaged. When's the wedding?
S: Well, we finally decided on a date next year. I hope that you'll be there?
Shay: Of course Sash, I wouldn't miss it for the world

We ended up facing each other since we'd stopped walking a while ago. We got lost in each other's eyes. Which is nothing new for us. We always seem to get zone out in each other's eyes. We were jolted from our daze by a car horn.

Sam: Hey Sash! Feed me!

We both laughed at Sammy's ridiculousness. Shay rolled her eyes before turning back to me.

Shay: I can't wait for Sasha in Good Taste!
S: Oh Yeah, it's going to be fun! Why don't we have a sleepover? That way, we can also do a video for the fans
Shay: Sounds great. I'm so excited! Text me with the details
S: Will do. Make sure you bring Sammy. Her and Dani can hang out, just like last time
Shay: She'll love that. She's been trying to get one of your cakes for the longest
S: I'll be sure to make one just for her